scale jumpers

nicanancy

so come on own up, who jumps on the scales every morning?

I didnt own any scales and was just gonna go with my official weigh in but i gave in a few days ago and bought some lol

i am obsessed. i must go on it at least twice a day most days. morning and night. i would say if you can don't buy any until you are at goal and want to monitor your weight!

I go on every day the first week SSing buy have also been on most days this week, which I regret when I do as only lost 1.4lbs in 3 days. Will just have one more sneaky peek and will then stop!!!

Hi -- I have been trying so hard to resist and wait until Sunday to weigh myself -- but my trousers were a bit looser yesterday and I couldn't resist having a peek. I did show a loss, but I realized that if I had waited until Sunday to look... I might have made my first mini target of 11st5 :( I'm not there, yet -- but only off by about a pound. Now, I won't look until Sunday -- and if I'm not at 11 st 5, I'll be so disappointed.

MM

Hi -- I have been trying so hard to resist and wait until Sunday to weigh myself -- but my trousers were a bit looser yesterday and I couldn't resist having a peek. I did show a loss, but I realized that if I had waited until Sunday to look... I might have made my first mini target of 11st5 :( I'm not there, yet -- but only off by about a pound. Now, I won't look until Sunday -- and if I'm not at 11 st 5, I'll be so disappointed.

MM

Im sure you'll be there by sunday :)

I weigh myself everyday - it motivates me...

Alot of the time I forget though so I'm not quite an addict haha xx

me too -everyday. Keeps me in check. I find it helps - If I don't I imagine that I have lost more and am then really disappointed when I weigh again and haven't lost as much as I had hoped.

yep, im a serial weigher too.. i know i shouldn't but i just can't help it! i constantly need reassurance to keep my motivation from swaying lol. Xx

I jump on in the mornings sometimes, But just as guidance.

I also have an unofficial weekly WI at home on the same morning of my official WI in the evening ;)

I weigh myself on Sunday mornings and change my tickers. And, my new CDC will be weighing me on Monday mornings (at 11).

MM

I weigh myself every morning for the first week (Im currently on day 3 and have lost 6lbs already!), then I weigh myself weekly after that as I know the weightloss slows down and I would hate to feel disappointed and then be tempted to give up if I weighed in every day cos I couldnt see a weight loss :)

Morning, afternoon after work and night time. I use to double up and weigh myself on the Wii too.

And it that doesn't sound crazy, then my scales are digital and they give a different reading so I weigh myself until I get 2 readings the same.

I weigh at least twice a day morning and night , morning routine is now wee , clean teeth , weigh, wash ..... I find it mmotivates me .. if its good I feelk happy and it keeps me goings and if not so good it spurs me on to loose more :)

( I even weigh before and after a poo :eek: :eek: hehe)

My official CDC weigh in is fortnightly as we live an hour or so away from eachother so i like to keep track.

god am so glad to see i'm not the only one haha, i jump on the scales whenever i'm in the upstairs bathroom (we have a downstairs toilet too) so about 3/4 times a day at the mo i'll jump on,
last night i had a rocky moment but getting on the scales just proved to myself that this is working and is all worthwhile.
I was the same when i did slimming world tho i was forever on the scales lol

Back