Scales advice needed

Becky7777

Hi

I do slimming world online and therefore weigh in at home.

i have a set of very old boots scales, digital but only to the pound, no half pound, or any other increments.

i would like to buy some new ones, and have noticed some people on here post weights in very small increments, eg 10st 7.2lb. I would quite like a set like that, I think the small increments would keep me motivated.

Anyway do any of you have any suggestions on a good set to invest in?

Hi

I weigh at home and I've got Salter Scales that weighs in 0.1 to 0.9 increments it also measures your bmi, fat % and water %

I find having the different types of measurement invaluable on them weeks when the scales don't give you the reward for all you hard work. I've had sts but seen a drop in fat %

Argos sell the silver ones for £19.99 and Asda Living sells them for £20 (not sure if Asda supermarket sells them) Tesco sells the scales for £24.99

They do have good reviews. I couldn't tell you any other scales as I've had these scales for 4 years.

Hope this helps x

I have these and they are excellent, have had them for over a year which is the longest any scales have stayed working in our house.

Buy John Lewis Plain Glass Digital Bathroom Scale online at John Lewis

Also i brought another brand scales from john lewis which stopped working after a year and they gave my money back without a hassle so theres that security too x

Thank you all for the info, I have gone with he salter analyser scales, which were half price in asda today, a tenner well spent!

Back