Scales CDC's use

Bunnyg

Determined
Hello!

just wondering generally what sort of scales the CDC's use and what weight they go up to? I am going to be starting CD either this week or next and am worried I am gonna get there and be too heavy for the scales. I could get weighed at the leisure centre beforehand I guess. I think I am about 24 stone :cry:

I've seen three different CDC's and all had different scales ranging from ordinary bathroom ones to extra flashy scales!!! you could do what I do now get a set that goes up to your weight and take them along to your CD meeting's I have my 'weigh in' on my own scales!!!! sad I know but I dont have to work out anydifferences between her scales and mine!!

i woudnt worry about it hun my cdc's scales go up to 24stone. you can always weigh on your own till you reach your cdc's dont worry though :) :) xx oh and good luck :)

hey bunny please please please dont worry about your weight or of the scales gonna weigh you i spent wekks worrying about that but when you talk to your cd on phone for first appointment you can tell her what you weigh so she will no my cd scales go up to 28 stone good luck hunny xxxxxxxxx

Thanks both, I live in Hereford.

I have just emailed my cdc to ask what her scales go to, but I will go weigh myself tonight cos I guess if her scales dont go as high as my weight, I can just use the weight of tonight to go by until I am light enough to go on her scales!

Back