Scales stuck for five days!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 13 January 2011 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It's starting to take the pi** abit! I'm stuck to as 200% drank my water ect and the scales are not moving!!!! It's starting to dishearten me alot! I know I had a big loss first 10 days but iv got 7stone to loose so can't be messing about!!

Arghh I could cry :-(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jfryyyy

jfryyyy Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(40.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Could be water retention, don't let it get you down, if you stick to it 100% the weight WILL come off :)

You may find that you wake up tomorrow and weigh and you're 4lb down, its happened to me before on Lighter Life, I weighed every day for 5 days and it didn't change, weighed the day after and lost 6lbs :)

4. determinator

determinator Banned

just as jfryyy said , you can often STS same for days and days then have a big drop , its just the way the body works hun , it hangs on to the fat cell till it has to let go so I bet you see a big drop in a day or so :)

5. Bailey

Bailey Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.48%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    And what's the alternative? Give up? Have a binge? All you can do is keep plodding on, and if you have really been 100% and following the plan, you will lose weight, it will come off when it is ready, I know 5 days feels like a long time, but in the whole scheme of things, is it really? How will you feel in a month's time?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.