Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Scales stuck for five days!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 13 January 2011 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    It's starting to take the pi** abit! I'm stuck to as 200% drank my water ect and the scales are not moving!!!! It's starting to dishearten me alot! I know I had a big loss first 10 days but iv got 7stone to loose so can't be messing about!!

Arghh I could cry :-(

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jfryyyy

jfryyyy Full Member

Start Weight:
    26st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    10st13lb(40.8%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Could be water retention, don't let it get you down, if you stick to it 100% the weight WILL come off :)

You may find that you wake up tomorrow and weigh and you're 4lb down, its happened to me before on Lighter Life, I weighed every day for 5 days and it didn't change, weighed the day after and lost 6lbs :)

4. determinator

determinator Banned

just as jfryyy said , you can often STS same for days and days then have a big drop , its just the way the body works hun , it hangs on to the fat cell till it has to let go so I bet you see a big drop in a day or so :)

5. Bailey

Bailey Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.48%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    And what's the alternative? Give up? Have a binge? All you can do is keep plodding on, and if you have really been 100% and following the plan, you will lose weight, it will come off when it is ready, I know 5 days feels like a long time, but in the whole scheme of things, is it really? How will you feel in a month's time?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.