Scales

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by ilovelife, 24 October 2010 Social URL.

1. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

Boo hoo, my scales are broken, my life feels like it has fallen apart :cry:(not obessed, hehe)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. clairex

clairex Silver Member

Haha! You don't need them - I hope you feel envigorated not having to weigh yourself all the time!
    woo!
    xxxxxxx

4. cmcewn

cmcewn Silver Member

Start Weight:
    28st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    25st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9.5lb(9.46%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd be lost without my scales they definately keep me on track.

5. ilovelife

noooooooo, I feel lost without them, like a leg or arm has gone missing. But I am a control freak might do me good but the sad state of affairs is that my darling OH has mented them (Y)!

6. eye6769

eye6769 Vegetarian who lives2eat

Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I dont know how many times I have put my scales away promising myself that I wont weigh for a week only to get them out the next morning arhhh

7. ilovelife

I am exactly the same, so much little self control I have. My OH has but like a bicycle lock on them and has the keys, it is so sad as I can see them locked away in my study and can not get to them, sniff sniff. He is not that evil mind, he allows me to weigh myself once a week :)

8. ~Lucky~

~Lucky~ Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I could not be without my scales! I know people say not to weigh but I do every day and it keeps me on the straight and narrow. It's like as soon as I step on them in the morning i'm making a promise "I will stick to the plan today!". When I don't bother I become really complacent with what I eat and it's then that weight starts to creep on.

That being said, I have a TERRIBLE memory and can never remember what the scale said the day before so I can't obsess about little fluctuations!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.