scales

lastdiet4me

Silver Member
hi all this is day 1 for me and i need to buy some new scales and wondered if anyone had a preference as to which ones are the best, the last ones i had were digital but to be honest they wasnt very good i could step on them 3 times in a row and they would give 3 different readings, i really dont want to get addicted to weighing everyday (i bet i will..lol) but i really need to replace these ones ..any ideas anyone? thanks in advance x

lastdiet4me said:
hi all this is day 1 for me and i need to buy some new scales and wondered if anyone had a preference as to which ones are the best, the last ones i had were digital but to be honest they wasnt very good i could step on them 3 times in a row and they would give 3 different readings, i really dont want to get addicted to weighing everyday (i bet i will..lol) but i really need to replace these ones ..any ideas anyone? thanks in advance x

I'll answer ya hun ;)
Ive just got some cheap salter ones from asda. I don't think it matters as longs you use the same ones every WEEK ;) lol xx

wahoooo thanks hun ..lol im posting all over the place and getting right confused and still only up to 17 posts, well 18 with this one..lol x how do you keep up with all the diff convos hun im totally confused as to which bit ive posted in and dont wanna seem rude by not replying xxx

lastdiet4me said:
wahoooo thanks hun ..lol im posting all over the place and getting right confused and still only up to 17 posts, well 18 with this one..lol x how do you keep up with all the diff convos hun im totally confused as to which bit ive posted in and dont wanna seem rude by not replying xxx

I use my iPhone and iPad for minimins and it jumps straight to the last post I've read ;) xx

oooo it worked hun thanks .. think ill go to bed now ive got a bad headache and im not sure if its the diet or where ive been reading a lot online tonight xx

lastdiet4me said:
Ok testing testing this is fromy iPhone hope it works lol x

Woo hoo now you'll understand what's going on :D xx

I got a Tesco brand digital scale and it seems to be very consistent in its readings. It's made of glass and i think it was only about £15. I love it. It also does pounds, kilos and stone. There is a switch to choose which one you want, inside the battery compartment.

I got some cheap salter ones from Argos they seem good :)

I've got a Salter one from Argos, it was £15, I think. I love it. It's digital - tells your weight in lbs, stones and kg, it also tells you your fat, water and muscles percentage!

Back