scales

i got scales at home which say i am losing weight, yet when i get weighted my weight is staying the same around 15,1 but every one else who uses my scales say that it is right and that is there weight, it is sending me insane, i have a difference of up 1 stone from when i weight my self at home to at the chemist, i have even used scales in boots and that is saying i am still at 15.1 it is getting very dishearting, as it is looking liek the diet isnt working

any ideas, or am i just unlucky when i get on my own scales

Hi Darren, how long have you been doing Lipotrim for?? I just had my 5th weigh in and stayed the same :eek: for no good reason. Disheartening but maybe this is a one off for us both. Fingers crossed for next week.

STS - wow how do you feel?? I think it wud make me feel like there is no point/

STS - wow how do you feel?? I think it wud make me feel like there is no point/

Hey Ghemz,
I felt a little let down but I know this works as I am a returner :( it must be just a hormonal thing. Hopefully I will see a big loss next week. I will not give in though. My weekly losses are better than the last time I did LT so maybe it's just payback time ;) Fingers crossed for next week :cross:

My scales are lower than the chemist. I kow for a fact my scales are correct. I ignore the pharmacy weigh-in to be honest. I visit at different times of the day, sometimes full of water and a shake, other times not, different clothes, etc.

The reading I take as my weight is Tuesday AM as soon after I have got up and been to the toilet. I don't wear any clothes and I always have my scales on the kitchen floor in the same place.

What you could do is ignore the weight that you are and instead note the change in weight from week to week. I know I am 48lbs lighter now than when I started. The ACTUAL weight for me is irrelevant. I've used my scales before LT and will use them after so those are the scales I use as my reading.

I am lower on my scales and at boots but go by what the chemist says. If you look better and feel better try not to worry about it too much. Also I only replied so I could mention you look like the lead singer from muse in that pic.

Back