Scales

MsMunch-less

Is determined to do this!
How reliable are your scales? Am asking because I can get on the scales 4 times in a row and it can give me at least 3 different readings, there can be even a kilo difference. I usually believe the one I get twice. My scales are Weight Watchers.

Mine are WW too & they're rubbish!! I always take the lowest reading lol!!

Mine are WW too. I weigh myself in exactly the same place in the bathroom to try and make sure there aren't any discrepencies. They always seem to show the same weight no matter how many times I step on them hoping for an extra 1lb off. ;)
I did buy these scales for starting this diet so I don't know if they become more unreliable as they get older.

I also had the WW ones but they were awful! I'd got on, off, on and there'd be 4 or 5 pounds differences! Soooo rubbish. I looked up reviews of them afterwards and they have so many complaints about the same problem. So I got myself some good old doctors scales :)

Yes heres me thinking it was me putting on but it must be the scales lost a pound then put it on again within an hour. ?

So it's WW scales in general, hmm, anyone got any recommendations on a reliable brand? Definately not great when you have to guess your weight, lol!

I have some good quality salter scales the carpet ones with a big massive display that go up to like 30 odd stone so me an hubby can both use them an I stand on them at least 3 times a go in the hope they will go down nope exact weight each time very reliable they're like £35-40 I got them on offer for like £26 in the sales an I swear they are worth every penny :)

Definitely recommend Salter. I had WW scales too and they were rubbish. Paid £30 for the salter ones (reduced from £40) and they're great. No jumping on and off with a few pounds fluctuation - they weigh the same (unfortunately) xx

I have ww scales they are pants! Well I did they went in the bin! I would recommend no scales and getting weighed at somewhere like boots each week! Nothing worse than having a set of scales on the house IMO

I'd go for Salter. I had WW ones and they were a joke

I have salter and are very reliable, they don't show different readings I think I paid around £35 and they read the same weight as ww and sw at the clubs.

I bought some in argos n thy ar excellent n get th same readin evrytime. Nt sure wat brand they ar but they ar the only ones you can get in argos in loads of dif colours. Thy wer a tenna... Bargain! X

Start Weight - 15.11 (BMI 34.6)
Week 1 - 15.2 (33.2)
Week 2 - 15.0 (32.8)
Total Loss - 11lb

Back