Scales?

JujuBerrrry

Silver Member
Hello :) just another question, sorry guys!

My weight watchers bathroom scales arrived today! I put the batteries in and stepped on them to see if they were working okay, I did and I weigh 18st 1lb, I moved it slightly it went to 18st 2lbs and then moved again and went to 18st 3lbs.
I then put it in a place where they can't be moved so they can't go up and down. And I can weigh myself in the same spot each week.
And I'm back to 18st 1lb from 18st 8lbs, three days ago although it did go from 18st 8lbs on my mums scales to 18st 6lbs.

Confusing! I know they're somewhat accurate. But what is the best way to tell? There is no where close to me where I can get weighed and I prefer not to weigh myself in public/shops.

Thank you :) xxx

Im a little confused but do you mean, the other scales say 18st6 whilst these new ones say 18st1? like at same time on same day? I would probably accept the new number heh!
Its good to measure inch loss too

Im a little confused but do you mean, the other scales say 18st6 whilst these new ones say 18st1? like at same time on same day? I would probably accept the new number heh!
Its good to measure inch loss too

Hehe sorry, when I weighed myself 4 days ago at my mums when I weighed myself it changed from 18'8 to 18'6.

Three days later on my new scales I weighed myself again and it's now ranging from 18'2, 18'3 and 18'1 weighed myself a few times and it's stuck at 18'1.
I think I will accept 18'1 lol :) x

When I did Rosemary Conley I used to calibrate mine against my consultants to check their accuracy so I knew how I was doing during the week (they were spot on) - but even so, on weigh day, I always do "best of 3" as it changes each time! As long as you use the same ones every week, then granted you've got a different starting point (I'd take it!) but it'll still give you a true loss each week from the week before :)

yeah id go with that too heh!
well you might have lost that in a few days too, or near enough :]

My scales aren't that easy to read but my sister has new super easy to read digital ones so I've weighed myself there today & going to do that every week. Maybe I shld ditch my own ones so I'm not tempted to weigh mid week?!

If you weigh at the same time every week and have the on the same spot in the floor you will have an accurate weight loss every week. Most scales will weigh different

If you weigh at the same time every week and have the on the same spot in the floor you will have an accurate weight loss every week. Most scales will weigh different

I'm going to do exactly that :)
Good idea. Hope this week goes quick xx

Back