Scales

My only recommendation is don't buy cheap ones!!!

Oh and get digital. My last ones I got bady analyser ones and on weeks where my weight stayed the same I saw some fat reduction which was nice!

Salter's are usually reliable and mid priced. You can get them anywhere.

They measure baddy fat % too :D

I got salters from argos :) pretty good, lasted a year now with constant weighing (not just me, Father is obsessed with weight too!)

I agree totally with the others, mine are salter baddy ;) analyses scales, they're accurate on weight to .2 of a lb and it is nice to keep track of baddy fat reduction (however don't expect it to be accurate with the exact percentage as that's incredibly hard to get, but if you're using the same scales at the same time of day you can use it to see reductions in BF%) :) xxx

I've been wanting to get a new set of scales since last March... part of me is scared because I know the numbers will probably be different on the new ones. I'm that bad I don't even dare replace the battery in my current digital ones!

When I do finally stop being such a wimp I'm gonna get me some that measure body fat too - I bet it'll be a big shock.

Bought Salter Body Monitor scales in Argos...BARGAIN!! £18.99 in the book but £8.99 at the til!! Yay :-D

Nice one! that's a bargain. I think I paid £20 from Argos nearly 5 years ago for my Weight Watcher ones, they're just digital don't measure anything just weight. Might have to check out these Salter body monitor ones.

Back