Scales...

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Can anyone recommend some good scales??? I havent owned bathroom scales for some years (think I really should have done) and now the weight is coming off I want to get some so I can keep an eye on things later on. They need to be able to weigh up to at least 300lb, as this is my current weight :eek:

ooh I've just had a look at these and they look thintastic!!! I'm currently obsessed with all the extra's like BMI and body fat % so these look great. does anyone know if they measure in 1/2 and 1/4 pounds?

It doesn't say what they weight in, usually says if its anything other than whole lbs though. Im still looking looking, will let you know if I see any that look better

I just have cheap ones :( :( and i have two sets so i can co ordinate them with each other!! How sad am i ? one digital and one mechinical!!

Not sad I say Becky just obsessed with busting that fat, and there's nowt wrong with that! you go girl:party0049:

Well I have just bought myself a pair. Just basic glass digital scales from tesco, and they are weighing me where I would expect to be! which by the way puts me at 4lb loss this week so far :) have enough to worry about getting the pounds off without obsessing over body fat etc as well!!!

BTW these were £12 from tesco :)

i just have a bog standard pair of digi one they seam to do me well :O)

I use the digital salters brand. They are really good, but i am not sure what the maximum weight is for them.

They are Tesco's glass digital scales - bargain at £12. But they just do weight in kg and lbs, which is all I wanted :)

i have some ww scales from argos. think they were originally £30 but got them for £15 about a week or so ago. they were on half price. they measure in 1/4lbs and do the weight of your body fat (that ones a scary one. i'm currenly carrying 6stones of pure fat!!) body fat percentage, body water percentage and bmi. they rock :D

abz xx

How is your BMI on the scales compared to the BMI worked out with your height? Are they nearly the same?

Back