Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Scales...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by Starlit_Cazza, 29 June 2008 Social URL.

1. Starlit_Cazza

Starlit_Cazza Restart 3/9/2013

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Can anyone recommend some good scales??? I havent owned bathroom scales for some years (think I really should have done) and now the weight is coming off I want to get some so I can keep an eye on things later on. They need to be able to weigh up to at least 300lb, as this is my current weight :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

4. laws1200

laws1200 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    ooh I've just had a look at these and they look thintastic!!! I'm currently obsessed with all the extra's like BMI and body fat % so these look great. does anyone know if they measure in 1/2 and 1/4 pounds?

5. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

It doesn't say what they weight in, usually says if its anything other than whole lbs though. Im still looking looking, will let you know if I see any that look better

6. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

I just have cheap ones :( :( and i have two sets so i can co ordinate them with each other!! How sad am i ? one digital and one mechinical!!

7. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Becky, why didn't I think of that? hehe

8. laws1200

laws1200 Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge diet
    Not sad I say Becky just obsessed with busting that fat, and there's nowt wrong with that! you go girl:party0049:

9. Starlit_Cazza

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    Well I have just bought myself a pair. Just basic glass digital scales from tesco, and they are weighing me where I would expect to be! which by the way puts me at 4lb loss this week so far :) have enough to worry about getting the pounds off without obsessing over body fat etc as well!!!

BTW these were £12 from tesco :)

10. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

11. Witchie

Witchie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8.65%)
    Diet:
    LT 100%
    I have the weightwatchers lcd precision scales - they measure in 1/4 lb. They only show weight though, not body fat or bmi. I find them very accurate - they always agree with the scales my chemist use for the official weigh-in.

12. princessbunny

princessbunny Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    i just have a bog standard pair of digi one they seam to do me well :O)

13. That's_So_Fetch

That's_So_Fetch Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I use the digital salters brand. They are really good, but i am not sure what the maximum weight is for them.

14. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

Which ones did you go for Bish Bosh?

15. Starlit_Cazza

Start Weight:
    24st9lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st8lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    CAMBRIDGE
    They are Tesco's glass digital scales - bargain at £12. But they just do weight in kg and lbs, which is all I wanted :)

16. abz

abz Gold Member

i have some ww scales from argos. think they were originally £30 but got them for £15 about a week or so ago. they were on half price. they measure in 1/4lbs and do the weight of your body fat (that ones a scary one. i'm currenly carrying 6stones of pure fat!!) body fat percentage, body water percentage and bmi. they rock :D

abz xx

17. Fizzy

Fizzy Silver Member

How is your BMI on the scales compared to the BMI worked out with your height? Are they nearly the same?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.