SCALES

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by kate100, 8 December 2008 Social URL.

1. kate100

kate100 Member

Has anyone got an obsession with getting on scales every day ME. So for any of you that get weighed weekly and have your own scales with battery in. Take battery out and throw it in the bin. And go by how your clothes fit until your weigh in day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. anje

anje Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.49%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Yup, I have been weighing myself every morning since I started SS. That is only three days hahaaa. I did manage (somehow) to loose 8lb in those 3 days!!! Whopeeeeee!!! Moreeeee!!!!

4. Bijoux

Bijoux Fat Fighter

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(28.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I threw my scales out. My CDCs scales and my scales are different. If I stick to the diet the scales should and will go down, so I have stopped obsessing about what the scales say. I will give you an example, I lost loads in my first week, 2lbs in my 2nd and 5lbs in my third. I had only lost 2 inches from my waist on week 2 weigh in and yesterday I found out that I have lost a total of 5 inches off my waist, that is 3 inches in 1 week. So I don't even care what the scales say anymore.

5. Porgeous

Porgeous Chilling

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st5lb(38.07%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    Yup, weighed myself every single day since I started and still do!!

x

6. vampalicious

vampalicious Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st5.8lb
    Current Weight:
    20st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11.3lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.3lb(6.1%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i weigh my self every day but need to stop as its driving me mental!
    yesterday i was half a stone lighter!!!!! not good for the mind lol, i need to relax and just go by the CDC scales, first weigh on on wednesday!!

7. nellycreamslice

nellycreamslice Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st6lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.69%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I used to weigh every day, but found that if i didn't lose any one day I would feel very dis-heartened. Last week I managed to go all week without stepping on my scales! So far this week i've weighed once. I'm trying just to weigh with the counsellor or i may become obsessed

8. emmie83

emmie83 I will get into that wedding dress!

Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    i weigh everyday sometimes more!!! i use the wii fit everyday so end up sneaking a peek at the body test at the end!! am gonna try and stop though getting obbsessed with saying the same or gaining (i havent gained yet but the scales do go up and down!)

bet i cant stop though!!!
    xxxxx

9. Dieting Rambler

Dieting Rambler Size 14 Here I Come!

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Oh no! I have a little ritual that I go through....get up, have a pee, jump on scales....get on with the day....if it is down I skip down the hall to get my first bottle of water....if it is the same or higher...I march down the hall full of determination to get my first bottle of water!:8855:

Having said that I work away from home regularly and I can't weigh in and I survive...however the minute I get home I jump on the scales:rolleyes:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.