SCALES

kate100

Has anyone got an obsession with getting on scales every day ME. So for any of you that get weighed weekly and have your own scales with battery in. Take battery out and throw it in the bin. And go by how your clothes fit until your weigh in day.

Yup, I have been weighing myself every morning since I started SS. That is only three days hahaaa. I did manage (somehow) to loose 8lb in those 3 days!!! Whopeeeeee!!! Moreeeee!!!!

I threw my scales out. My CDCs scales and my scales are different. If I stick to the diet the scales should and will go down, so I have stopped obsessing about what the scales say. I will give you an example, I lost loads in my first week, 2lbs in my 2nd and 5lbs in my third. I had only lost 2 inches from my waist on week 2 weigh in and yesterday I found out that I have lost a total of 5 inches off my waist, that is 3 inches in 1 week. So I don't even care what the scales say anymore.

Yup, weighed myself every single day since I started and still do!!

x

i weigh my self every day but need to stop as its driving me mental!
yesterday i was half a stone lighter!!!!! not good for the mind lol, i need to relax and just go by the CDC scales, first weigh on on wednesday!!

i weigh everyday sometimes more!!! i use the wii fit everyday so end up sneaking a peek at the body test at the end!! am gonna try and stop though getting obbsessed with saying the same or gaining (i havent gained yet but the scales do go up and down!)

bet i cant stop though!!!
xxxxx

Oh no! I have a little ritual that I go through....get up, have a pee, jump on scales....get on with the day....if it is down I skip down the hall to get my first bottle of water....if it is the same or higher...I march down the hall full of determination to get my first bottle of water!:8855:

Having said that I work away from home regularly and I can't weigh in and I survive...however the minute I get home I jump on the scales:rolleyes:

Back