Scales

I used to work in the health service and used to try out different sets of scales in different rooms.... I picked the ones which read the less to weight on each week..... There was 7lb difference between the scales.... People used to smile when they came out of that room after being weighed...

Went to the doctor today and got weighed, it was in kilos and was 98kg so 15st 6lbs.

Which is pretty much inline with mine.

Yay!!:p

I use my CDC's scale to record my official weigh in. But i use my scales at home to keep track of how my body loses weight during the week.

Scales say 15.1.8 this morning, so looking good that this time next week I'll be in the 14s - on my scales anyway!!

Is frustrating having such a wide difference, have my first weighin tomorrow with CDC I hope that the weigh in there doesn't get me down, however I was in jeans last time whereas tomorrow I'll be in work trousers so a lot lighter so fingers crossed that makes a difference as well!! I normally try to stick to the same clothes for each weighin but the timings were different.

Hope everyone had a good weekend, I had the tomato soup yesterday and it was really nice, I imagined it would be good on one of the higher steps made thicker and mixed with chicken as a sauce as it stopped me craving fajitas!

Normally I just stick with choc tetras and porridge but will def be ordering some more soups tomorrow.

H

Back