• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Scan bran challenge

C: 11st10lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 27.3
Doing well here only on day 2 of my week and have had 10 scan bran already 5 today and 5 yesterday !!

yesterday i found them ok with quark and cheddar spread but today I had them with pineapple cottage cheese and loved them !

May do the same tomorrow and then the scan bran carrot cake for the weekend :)

S: 13st8lb G: 10st5lb
Is cottage cheese with pineapple syn free?

Really, must try it too.

I have to say, I'm loving the scan bran. I've no problem eating it instead if ryvita. Actually fills me up more. Last day to wi, managed scan bran for 3 days.

Had a really bad day yday. Ate all around me, not even gonna try syn it .

I'm gonna try have a syn free day today and hope for the best for Wi tmrw!!

Thanks derby! I'm eatin melon and grapefruit all day too help with loss ;)

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Well we went for a curry Eeeeek. But back on it and I had stuck to it all day.
Will it out as many syns this week for a hope of a loss!

I think I may have the scan bran pizzas for lunch.

How's everyone doing?
I feel really clean inside after having some ,

Hope you enjoyed the curry.
I made britmum's carrot cake last night and only meant to have a quarter and ate half of it sp ended up with 3 scan bran yesterday too !

They definitely are as someone described them nature's broom !! May use them even after this challenge as I do struggle sometimes.

I think I put too much water on them as my carrot cake is very soggy. I just had a quarter with two satsumas for breakfast, i actually like the lemon quark so much i think i may start doing that for pud instead of quark with options some times.

So today's scan bran intake is

1/2 carrot cake (will eat the rest later) 3 scan bran

Think I will leave it at that today.

So far this week I have had 16 scan bran LOL (incl today)

Teresa

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
You go girl. I have found a recipe for pizza base.
Soak 4 scan bran in chicken stock and the. Mash together and bake. Its in the oven as we speak so I will let u know how I go. X

Sounds good , pizza base! Will make it myself.
Lost 2 lbs this wk. With 15 San bran and I'm gonna keep going on them. I really like em!

Thanks derby nanny, want another 2 off for next wk! Would be a good kick start!!

Must stock up on the scan bran!

I'm chuffed!

S: 12st4lb C: 10st4lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 25.5 Loss: 2st0lb(16.28%)
i have been with SW since spet and have never had scan bran..... gonna sound silly.... but wat is it exactly???

It's like ryvita crackers but it's made out of bran. Fir all the world it tastes like all bran. It's lovely with laughing cow on top!