Scan bran challenge

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
Ok here goes......

5 scan bran for at least 3 days using them as your hex and lots of water.

Let's see if it boosts our losses. X

Yay, it will work! Positive energy going into the lbs falling off!!

Best of luck Hun

Cool well mine will start Thursday as I weigh in Wednesday's. It's only my second week so I don't know what my average is yet but I am willing to give anything a go to shift them quicker. X

Think I'm gonna try this I have terrible trouble with constipation and if it helps that and losses might be worth it- they are not particularly mouth watering though so any tips on what to put in them would be good!!

weigh in today which was not good :-( but looking back on my week i have been guessing syns on cake instead of weighing so really need this challenge as i am 1 pound out of target range and will have to pay next week if i do not lose at least a pound.

Let the challenge begin

I'm surprised but I'm enjoying the challenge and lovin the scan bran with extra light phili!

Also was at restaurant this evening and they had syn free slimming world menu within their menu! Happy days, had syn free tea out with the girlies and I was dreading what options to go for before I went ;)

Hopefully will have a loss this wk!!

I'm surprised but I'm enjoying the challenge and lovin the scan bran with extra light phili!

Also was at restaurant this evening and they had syn free slimming world menu within their menu! Happy days, had syn free tea out with the girlies and I was dreading what options to go for before I went ;)

Hopefully will have a loss this wk!!

Wow what restaurant was that hun? I'd love to go to a sw friendly one. xx

It was actually a pub in Dundalk that does food. Apparently there's a few places around here that do it!

i've often thought how good it would be if slimming world could do their own range of ready meals/snacks with all the syns already worked out for you. Even better if there was a resturant/pub chain that served their recipes! You're lucky that you have one near you.

Going back to the scan bran challenge - I'm not sure I'm up to it yet but I am going get some scan bran in class on monday and try the SW ferror rocher recipe. not sure if this would count as a use of scan bran in your challenge!?

Oh I'd say it does as long as 5 are eaten a day;)

Post up the recipe and I'll give it a go too ;)

Back