Scan bran challenge

I had 5 friday, 5 sat yesterday and today I am working but I may make a carrot cake to take to work. It's 7 suns for the whole cake so could eat the whole lot!

X

I had my 1st taste of scan bran yesterday and I was really suprised!!! I had mine with a little cottage cheese with chilli n red pepper and wafer thin ham on top it was quite yummy. Gonna try 3 days this week and see if it makes a difference to my weight loss - fingers crossed.

Derbynanny said:
which carrot cake recipe are you using? Is that HEB + 7 syns I am going to make some tonight in mini muffin tins but don't know whether to use britmum's recipe or the SW recipe

I haven't seen britmums one. I think it's by sw

5 scan bran with carrot grated and some mince? I think I put a link to it here somewhere but yea it's heb and 7 syns and you do the topping with quark and lemon juice with sweetner. X

how are we all doing?
i am doing ok had 15 scan brans this week.
My son had a teeny tiny taste of my carrot cake and within 5 mins he had a explosive nappy! lol it was literally a thumb nail size!!!!
so there must be tonnes of fibre in this!
x

Mmm may try this even though I don't like scan bran !!! Been having 2 1/2 SB with 1 weetabix for breaky will go for 5 a day after weigh in !! :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck for weigh in.

My weigh in is tomorrow and i will have had 25 scan bran by then ! Have also been on a scale ban so no clue what tomorrow will bring !!

I actually think i prefer scan bran with something on it (dairy lea or cottage cheese to scan bran cake) but I also have discovered i love quark with lemon juice and zest and sweetner.

Ran out of scan bean for over the wknd but I'm back stocked up again for wk 2. Managed 2 with laughing cow xl this morning and then 3 with ww coronation tuna , yum yum!

Loving them now.

Hope ye all see great losses!

Deicided to partake this wk, had a bad wk last wk and gained 2 lbs so need the boost

Does anybody know if doing the scan bran challenge has the same effect if u don't eat the scan bran 'neat', and make it into cakes etc? Ta x

Sent from Laura's iPhone using MiniMins

so far this week I've had 5 scan bran a day for 4 days now.....

weigh in on wed night or thurs morn - haven't decided yet which one so will see if its worked its magic

I always have mine with laughing cow light on top, sometimes with a bit of jam, sometimes with a bit of ham or chicken and sometimes with a tin of ravioli or beans.

I quite like it... hopefully I'll like the results too

Anybody still doing this? I'm going to give it a go having seen the recipes on here! Just ordered some online from HB :)

I just bought four packs of scan bran from h&b - had teh intention of having five each day BUT having read up on teh effects it can have on people - i better test it out first - have had my five today and found them VERY filling with laughing cow light and sliced cherry toms on top - had them as breakfast and basically munched all morning - just finishing the last one off now with my lunch time salad

have a three hour drive down motorway tomorrow morning - perhaps i need to go online and check out where all teh service stations are! : )

Back