scan bran, do they work

corrina

goodeth morning every1, does anyone on here eat the scan bran, if so do they keep u regular and how many do u have per day and wat do u have them with xx
thanks in advance xx

Scan bran definitely do work to keep you regular. I eat just one a day, sometimes two. And it works a treat. I usually have my HexA of cheese on top. But even if I don't have anything to put on it, I'll dunk it in my cup of tea just to get it down. It doesn't taste great like that, but the important thing for me is to get it in my system. I definitely notice a difference when I don't have them.

thanks minders, i have had 2 this morning with banana mashed on top and poured yogurt on with every bite, tasted vile but if it keeps you regular then hey y not ha ha xxxx

Corrina, they work for me, but - if I only have 2 a day, anymore than that then they 'bung' up my 'innards'..... But then again it takes all day to chew on 2 Scan Bran, LOL.....

I'm with Donnie - I once had the 5 you can have for a HEX B choice and OMG, my belly hurt and I couldn't go to the loo! Why??? All that bran!!

Anyway, 2 a day is good - topped with quark and raspberries, very nice.

The consultants all seem to swear by them and really push them in class - commission on sales me thinks!!!

Hate to buck the trend here, but I really don't think they taste that bad if you eat them in a leisurely type way and savour every bite. Am I weird? :rolleyes:

Well I have a packet to try as I'm not happy plodding along at 1lb a week

i may be the only person who likes them . i put quark on them or dip into muller light (not in public though). they are great for putting into bannana cake and curly wurly cake to

Back