scan bran flan recipe?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by crazycrafter, 26 March 2009 Social URL.

1. crazycrafter

crazycrafter I have collar bones!

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(20.51%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We had this at SW the other night and all the recipe sheets disappeared. Does anyone have the recipe? It was lovely and my friend said it was really easy to make (it was her sheet that vanished)

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. loobylou

loobylou Reached Target. woohoo

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(33.67%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Sorry hun, not heard of this one but i am interested in the recipe myself now. xxx

4. skiddykat

skiddykat Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0.5lb(0.28%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    i have made a flan with scan bran but not sure if its what you are looking for:
    Soak 5 scan bran in boiling water until soft, drain and use to line a small flan dish( i kept mine whole and did like a patchwork effect but im sure it would work just as well crumbled up and pressed into the dish like cheesecake base)
    fill the botom with wilted spinach and top with your HEX-A allowance of light feta cheese(diced)
    mix a small tub of cottage cheese with 2 eggs,
    pour into flan
    bake at 200c for about 20mins until firm and golden brown
    allow to cool before serving

you could use any filling you fancy that is free, and i think the scan bran gives a nice nutty flavour

hope this helps

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.