Scan Bran - I like it!

Well I bought some and tried it. I liked it. I'm gonna try the scan bran challenge. Had anyone had a good loss doing it?

I like it too... especially if I make the low syn cakes. Unfortunately it doesn't like me and I spend a lot of time on the loo a few hours later and for about three days afterwards :eek:

Well I only just tried it today and have 2 more bits saved for tonight, I could do with good 'clear out' lol

where do you get it from guys? is it free? thanks :)

You can get it from your consultant or Holland and Barretts.

Its 1 syn per slice or you can have 6 (I believe) as a hex b.

Ah sorry, just looked it up and its 5 for a hex b.

What is the science behind it? I don't get it x

Lots and lots of fibre!
I had 3 pieces for my breakfast this morning, took done chewing but it is filling!

I don't mind it either lol always a quick easy breakfast!

What is the scan bran challenge? Not herd of that one.

I've never had it but heard a couple of the ladies talking about some scan bran cake that it really low on syns.... a good substitute if you have a sweet tooth.
I meant to buy some this week to try it but i literally had no money - had to scratch around for a fiver for the class - spent all my dosh on petrol on way to work!

Is definitely an acquired taste! I can eat one, two at a push but any more is tough going. Always interesting to read how other people work them in as I hear people have great results with them.

I brought some at class today, they were £1.20 a packet. I also thought I would try to make something with them. I have spent most of the evening copy and pasting recipes I like the look of.!

I've bought some tonight at class as I'm hoping to boost my weight loss before my holidays.

I've found some recipes that I am going to try out this weekend when I have a little more time but tomorrow is likely to be Scan Bran and Philli Cheese. Fingers crossed.

Don't let the scan bran challenge distract you from Food Optimising - which is what you will need to be doing to lose weight. The challenge is just a boost xx

Scan bran challenge is 5 scan bran a day plus lots and lots of water for 6-7 days. I'm having mine with far free Greek yoghurt, strawberry n kiwi with honey in the morning and dairylea light triangle topped with tomato as a snack

I am just waiting for my scan bran arrival from Sally in the strawberry van from ocado :) has anyone tryed the scan bran carrot cake ???

Back