scan bran?

juicygooseface

♥juicy♥
hiya does anybody know how to find scan bran in supermarkets? :(lol sounds silly but ive looked in sainsburys and tesco's and cant see it anywhere, ive looked in the bread section and cereal section and everywhere else!:sigh:
maybe im just being blind?:sigh:

I used to be able to get it from Ocado but they seem to have stopped selling it (so possibly Waitrose have too ?). But I gather you can still get it from Holland and Barratt.

Gail x

cheers guys! :)
my mum said it didnt exist and that i must hav imagined it. lol
in your face mother! :D xD

How much can u have if this scan bran as a hex b?

i was just gona buy some to make the sticky toffee pudding, and some of those ferrero rocher imitation thingys lol
thanks 4 ur help ppl :D

ooh! brucey bonus ;)

If your Tescos has one of those Nutri centre shops they normally have them in there.

I've never tried a scan bran....are they better in taste or weight- loss booostiness than ryvita?

um i dont know, i just want them for the recipes to be honest. actually now i think of it does any2 know where they sell toffee options? i need one of those for the cake too but i havnt been able to find them anywhere, i ended up buying a banoffee one instead incase they dont do them anymore lol

Lisaberry said:
If your Tescos has one of those Nutri centre shops they normally have them in there.

I've never tried a scan bran....are they better in taste or weight- loss booostiness than ryvita?

Taste wise if you imagine eating a bit of cardboard - that's what they taste like only a piece of cardboard is probably tastier ;)

Taste wise if you imagine eating a bit of cardboard - that's what they taste like only a piece of cardboard is probably tastier ;)

Mmmm yummy! Think I'm glad I forgot to buy some at class now!

So what is the recipe for these scan bran ferrer rochers then? Hubby came home tonight to tell me someone in his office is on S W and makes them with ground up ryvita and nutella. Anyone got either of these lovely sounding recipes, thanks

So what is the recipe for these scan bran ferrer rochers then? Hubby came home tonight to tell me someone in his office is on S W and makes them with ground up ryvita and nutella. Anyone got either of these lovely sounding recipes, thanks

Melt 4 tablespoons Nutella in a microwave for about 20 seconds.
Add 10 ryvita crushed
Mix and spoon into mini bun cases (the ones for tophats) and allow to set
Makes about 30 at 1 syn each

The recipe says 10 ryvita but next time I make them I think i'll try just 8 cos i found they didn't set too well, didn't seem to be enough nutella, or you could add more nutella but you would have to add more syns

I found scan bran in my local Lidl ;)

And I really enjoy them, far better than Ryvita, which I think tastes like a plank of dusty wood!!!

Back