Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Scan bran

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mrss2010, 8 April 2011 Social URL.

1. mrss2010

mrss2010 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi guys

I no everyone has said about scan bran being great for helping u 'go' but can it then cause a stomach upset as well if u have no problems?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Holidaygirl10

Holidaygirl10 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am afraid that may be so, it happened to me last week but I seem to be able to just about tolerate now.
    Happened the first time I ate it so now I soak it in something, ie SW lemon curd or yogurt.
    Think it is probably very high in fibre which I don't tolerate very well.
    Hope you are okay:(

4. auntynet

auntynet Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(21.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    It can def cause upset stomachs for some people - I really struggled with chronic wind pains during the first few weeks I was buying it but I persevered and now . . . . dare I say it? . . . . . I actually quite like it :eek: :eek: lol and the wind isn't anywhere near as bad as it was (much to my husband's pleasure, lol)

I usually have 2 or 3 every evening with a laughing cow triangle on each. I've always been a big eater and I find that cos my plate is now half full of veggies instead of potatoes, pasta or rice etc, then I get peckish around 10 pm so instead of having wicked syns I go for smart syns and always wash it down with a pint of water.

It goes without saying that if you increase your fibre intake you have to increase your fluid intake.

5. mrss2010

mrss2010 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Ha I wish it was wind I only had to worry about! Tmi I no but I better have a good loss this week!! Lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.