Scan bran

mrss2010

Hi guys

I no everyone has said about scan bran being great for helping u 'go' but can it then cause a stomach upset as well if u have no problems?

I am afraid that may be so, it happened to me last week but I seem to be able to just about tolerate now.
Happened the first time I ate it so now I soak it in something, ie SW lemon curd or yogurt.
Think it is probably very high in fibre which I don't tolerate very well.
Hope you are okay:(

It can def cause upset stomachs for some people - I really struggled with chronic wind pains during the first few weeks I was buying it but I persevered and now . . . . dare I say it? . . . . . I actually quite like it :eek: :eek: lol and the wind isn't anywhere near as bad as it was (much to my husband's pleasure, lol)

I usually have 2 or 3 every evening with a laughing cow triangle on each. I've always been a big eater and I find that cos my plate is now half full of veggies instead of potatoes, pasta or rice etc, then I get peckish around 10 pm so instead of having wicked syns I go for smart syns and always wash it down with a pint of water.

It goes without saying that if you increase your fibre intake you have to increase your fluid intake.

Ha I wish it was wind I only had to worry about! Tmi I no but I better have a good loss this week!! Lol

Back