Scan Bran

I decided to break up the last two and mixed up a tablespoon of nutella and oh my they are lovely!!

Way to go, I knew you could do it lol. Someone at class breaks them up and adds one or two to her oats and milk then cooks her porridge. Says you can't taste or even tell they are there.

Sueschoices said:
Way to go, I knew you could do it lol. Someone at class breaks them up and adds one or two to her oats and milk then cooks her porridge. Says you can't taste or even tell they are there.

I tried this once however it looks like I did it the wrong way round! I made my porridge and then added my scan bran... It didn't taste good, now I know why!!

I've made a couple of posts in various places today about my scan bran eating exploits and both have disappeared.

Anyway - the miracle properties of scan bran have not appeared to work for me. I've had a couple of disappointing weigh ins the last few weeks, so have eaten 5 scanbran every day since Friday - as well as that I have had super speed soup at least once every day, and drank gallons of water too.

Really wanted a massive loss.

Lost 1/2 measly pound.

I'm giving it another go this week - but if no improvement then its back to ryvita wholegrain crackerbread - might not have the same results that scan bran seems to have for other people - but if the results arent coming for me, i might as well eat something nice. At the moment, I'm hiding the scan bran as much as possible -breaking it up into bits in my SS soup so it goes soft.

i tried them today for the first time...i was dreading it to be honest but, i actually liked them! Tasted just like dark ryvitas to me just a slightly different texture. The nutella trick sounds ace so i may give that a bash!! :)

Attachments

• scan lunch.jpg
    scan lunch.jpg
    499.1 KB · Views: 54
NumNumPigsBum said:
i tried them today for the first time...i was dreading it to be honest but, i actually liked them! Tasted just like dark ryvitas to me just a slightly different texture. The nutella trick sounds ace so i may give that a bash!! :)

Loving the presentation!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back