Scan Bran

I ordered 10 packs (Hope I like them) at 83p a pk and the PP was £5.95 - not bad I suppose, is that what you pay?

I ordered 10 packs because they will last some time, and maybe in the meantime I can look around and maybe find another web site that sells them, if I do I will post my findings on the website, price & PP.

Scan Bran recipes

If you would like some recipes for using Scan Bran to make cakes and puddings, I could get them and post them next time I go to my SW group (after half-term). I don't like eating them as a crispbread but one of our group made a banana cake with them and it was very tasty and low in syns.

BTW have you tried Finn Crisp crispbreads? I loved rye bread before I started my SW slimming campaign so I gave it up and have the occasional Finn Crisp which is a rye crispbread.

I'm on the Extra Easy diet plan and am finding it VERY easy and satisfying.

If you would like some recipes for using Scan Bran to make cakes and puddings, I could get them and post them next time I go to my SW group (after half-term). I don't like eating them as a crispbread but one of our group made a banana cake with them and it was very tasty and low in syns.

BTW have you tried Finn Crisp
crispbreads? I loved rye bread before I started my SW slimming campaign so I gave it up and have the occasional Finn Crisp which is a rye crispbread.

I'm on the Extra Easy diet plan and am finding it VERY easy and satisfying.

You can have 6 Finn crisp for a HE B selection. I love them and often have them with laughing cow light cheese as a HE A

The Maid, thanks so much I would love the recipes for Scan Bran, I have ordered 10 boxes so I can experiment with them when they arrive - and thank you Lentil I was going to ask how many for a HEXB and you have answered my question - they will be a substanstial meal with laughing cow very light cheese and pickled gherkins which I am loving at the moment, many thanks to you both.

Scan bran are not for the faint hearted... they'll do you good, but I was not impressed the first time I bit into one... I'm alright with them now but it's because I've learned to accept them for what they are. And it's fun to eat them with my bunny because he loves them, and nibbles the corners off them for me :)

The good thing about them is that you CAN'T eat them quickly... so you do tend to chew and ponder life for a while. :p

They do keep you regular!:giggle: (that's the only positive thing I can say about them! Sorry!) A bit like a good pull through with a Xmas tree as OH says.

Oh well Judimac at least they will come in useful for keeping me 'regular' if nothing else, LOL...

Minders I must see if my Staffordshire Bull Terrier Chloe will like them...she likes everything else bless her, she is only a year old and eats like the proverbial 'horse' LOL....

Thank you both.

Back