1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Scared about Weight Gain (Post Cambridge).

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by emmaleighjohnson, 24 June 2008 Social URL.

1. emmaleighjohnson

emmaleighjohnson Pink and Fluffy Poster

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    :( I was on the Cambridge Diet until yesterday and today has been my first day back on Slimming World. I feel good and it's a red day but I am terrified about gaining weight.

The Cambridge Diet is so very low calorie I am worried I will retain water now I am back eating lots of delicious food again.

What were other people's experiences?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have been fine, I left CD a week ago wednesday, joined slimming last wednesday and have my 1st WI tomorrow. I gained just 1lb between my last WI on cambridge and my joining WI on SW. You will be fine.

4. emmaleighjohnson

emmaleighjohnson Pink and Fluffy Poster

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    That is very reassuring. I am detirmined to not be silly this time i.e. no starving myself before weigh-ins etc. I've not got that far to go before target and I want to do things well this time.

Thanks for your reponse.

5. 30FlirtyGirl

30FlirtyGirl Call me Nicky xx

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have to say you have done so well, you look great. inspirational xx

6. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    You are on a path to a healthier lifestyle, if you gain a couple of lbs in the first week it will only be cus of the transition