Scared.com

emile1973

Hello everyone.
My name is Emma and I received my first box of goodies today and now I'm scared to start....arrrgggg
Will start tomorrow but worried about not being able to do it.

I'm pleased you guys are all here though and have read through all yr success stories...so inspiring!

I'm looking forward to chatting with you all

Emma x

Hiya Emile and welcome to S&S :)

You will be fine when you start , lots of lovelies here to offer advice and support.

Once you start you won't look back!!!

Like everyone keeps saying to me, take one day at a time. Worse comes to worst you'll just quit. But I'm sure once we see losses it will spur us on. Good luck! x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck, the first few days can be hard, but once you get into the swing of it then it is so rewarding. Good luck and keep us posted x

Good Luck.

If you struggle just post on here for support. We have all felt the same.

The weight loss is so worth it though.

hi hun, it is going to be hard no doubt so just get yourself prepared before you start and don't quit as the first 4 days are the worst, once past this it gets a lot easier.

Hi Betty
You are the exact same star weight as me!

I know we can do it.....
I found it nerve wracking opening the box. I lost a stone in three wks with Diet Chef but after put it on due to illness. I know if I had stuck to it I would have lost loads as it was easy.

Wanted a change though....x

Brilliant, so we can be weight loss buddies! :) today is my first day and it has been hard, I'm not gonna lie. All I've been thinking about today is food. But I knew if I'd eaten I would've been angry with myself and wanted to restart. Also I have a meal out on Tuesday so I know I will have normal food then. Set little goals, like I'm thinking I will only do it for a week. So once the week has passed, if it really is that bad I can stop. But I am hoping the losses will motivate me to carry on.

I keep thinking oh but I could do Slimming World but then I know if I did that I would lose control, just like all the other times before!

We are all here whenever you need support, I love this site :) x

Hi Emma,

todays my first day too!!! so good luck to us both! haha! :S trying to hold of having my shake until as late as possible this morning!! :)

x x x

Hiya Emma...if you stick 2 the plan100%...the losses you will have will make you want 2 carry on and once in ketosis the hunger goes. Good luck.

hi emma , i am scared too, the only thing thats keeping me going is this site and knowing i can turn here for help and motivation, the inspirational stories are great to read in a moment when weakness may strike, (alot for me) i only started on monday and am so looking forward to seeing the numbers fall on my scales, and betties right , take it a day at a time, if you fall one day just start fresh the next, thats how i am viewing it , good luck xxxx

Hiya Emma...if you stick 2 the plan100%...the losses you will have will make you want 2 carry on and once in ketosis the hunger goes. Good luck.

I totally agree with Linda, the weight just melts off whether it be fast or slow it still moves.....and as for ketosis it is remarkable at making food seem so umimportant. :rolleyes:

The first few days are always the hardest but as long as your mind is set-- go for it and don't look back!!!!:cool:

Good luck :)

Thankyou everyone... I know I can do it as have before seen weight come off and found it so motivating.

This is day one for me...so far so good.
I ordered the 4 items.... Is anyone else doing 4.... What do you have as the extra one...should it be a shake?

I'm excited about the prospect of looking different in a few months time:)x

hello,

im doing 4! had one shake for brekkie, one for lunch, then the meal pack with 150g veg and then the bar for the evening.

But i've just ordered some samples of the chicken soup as i think i might have soup for lunch on some days.

xx

I had shake for brekkie, bar for lunch, just had chilli with broccoli and was going to have a soup if I feel pecking in a bit. Not sure if I will need to though.

Is it ok if I do it like that?

I got a mix of everything apart from choc shakes as I don't like choc shake in general.

I might order some samples though.
Feel ok at mo....drank loads so weeing for England x

You can do it however you please, only rule is no more than one bar a day. 4 shakes a day, 4 meals, first one at 7am or first one at midday up to you! On a weekend I sometimes have two packs together if I have a lie-in- like have a meal with a bar for 'pudding'. Some days I have 3 packs plus the chicken or fish option- usually a tin of tuna with the veg allowance. And the veg changes too, sometimes I cook something to go with a meal like brocolli, some days I have salad and some days I weigh out cucumber and celery put it in a bag and snack on it all day!

You can do it however you please, only rule is no more than one bar a day. 4 shakes a day, 4 meals, first one at 7am or first one at midday up to you! On a weekend I sometimes have two packs together if I have a lie-in- like have a meal with a bar for 'pudding'. Some days I have 3 packs plus the chicken or fish option- usually a tin of tuna with the veg allowance. And the veg changes too, sometimes I cook something to go with a meal like brocolli, some days I have salad and some days I weigh out cucumber and celery put it in a bag and snack on it all day!

Good morning...
That is exactly what I did yesterday.
I had 3 and a small tuna steak and veg.

Day 2 and now day 1 is out of the way I am not so nervous about it.
This forum is fab x

Do you weigh the veg before or after you cook it hun??

X

Back