scared of weigh in tomorrow

fairy3853

Hi guys, this is my first week back on plan after falling off the wagon when I became pregnant. Iv got another 10 weeks to go before Little One is due and felt I have put more than enough weight on so hear I am.

My first meeting was Tuesday night, but for the next few weeks im going to a monday night meeting, so i havnt had a full week on plan. Thing is, although iv found it difficult at times with pregnancy cravings I havnt done that bad (till today) and I was just so hungry, I raided mums biscuits as I wasnt at home to get me something healthy. Im not going to beat myself up about it, its done and dusted, but I am still scared that I will have put on when iv been relativly good. Dont get me wrong, with being pregnant, im not expecting to loose, but I will be so dishartend if iv gained, even though I know it will be 100% baby weight iv gained and not fat from junk and crap. How will I stick to plan on tuesday if iv gained when ill be so dishartend

I too have 10 weeks to go and have found it very difficult at times - im determined to make this week good and take it from there

Let us know how you get on or if you need support
L x

Hi hun, congratulations on your pregnancy.

Iv lost 2.5lbs, I was over the moon xx

Congratulations on your pregnancies,
Thats great loss at 30 wks, I've got just over 13 wks left so far im not doing to bad I thought I'd put alot more weight on by now xxx

Its so dishartening seeing the scales go up isnt it. Congratulations on your pregnancy xx

I have to have another scan at 32 weeks, on the 25th, its a growth scan to see if bubs is growing ok with me having previouse gastric bypass, but on my 20 week scan the scan woman said she thought my placenta was over the birth canal so theres a chance I will have to have a section as well, its scaring the life out of me.

I've has 2 previous sections and I have to admit it still scares me abit but I know I'll be fine. But your placenta might of moved by now so hopfully you won't need one.
My baby measured up small on my 20 wk scan I needed to go bk for a growth scan and baby still measured up small but I kind of think she catch up over the next 3 mths. How often are we meant to be having mw apps not had one in nearly 8 wks wondering if thats right x

Back