Scared to refeed...

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Ok so This will probably be last week on LT... im terrorfied about refeeding!! I dont want to come off...

Im scared I will do it wrong and end up putting weight back on...

Lauren said she ate at the weekend and the chicken was still in her stomach??? do we have problems digesting the food after??

Can we carry on the refeed process as way of maintaining?????

:( I dont want to mess things up...

And like the salad things to eat.. i dont like most of it...

And the veg we have.. are we allowed to have frozen veg or does it have to be fresh???

Good thread chelly - be interesting to know the answers to some of the questions you've asked! :)

I can imagine it is quite scary refeeding - i am bricking it now and still have 13 weeks to go!! lol

I think the main thing though is to try and steer clear of all the bad carbs - dont cut them out of your diet entirely but if your going to have bread have brown bread. Or potatoe - have sweet potatoe. Just simple changes and be sensible. If your going to have a treat - have a takeaway once a month not every weekend. Just simple things like that will help you maintain.

And of course exercise. Keep up your swimming - its great as you use your whole body :)

Yeah my back is sore today!! lol!!!

Yeah I was wondering about treats and stuff...

I guess I should have put this in the refeed section...

Might read some of the refeed threads xx

Good idea :)

Post in there aswell - get two lots of answers :)

You'll be ok chelly... monitor your weight (maybe more than once a week now) stick with the refeed (get maintenance products if you want (they are lovely) ), live a healthy lifestyle and you'll be great.. before long u'll be leaving the forum.. sob sob!

Nope im afraid you are all stuck with me :D

hmmm... Ill need to actually go and buy some scales I think lol!!

Ohh whats in the maintance products???

hi chelly, i am refeeding on friday due to going on holiday. i have mixed feelings about it, dont want to put any weight back on but looking forward to actually eating proper food again. i went online and copied a load of low fat and low carb menus to follow. then hopefully i can jump back on when i come back and start again.

Where did you get the recipies? This could be a good Idea with my new found love for cooking...

Could I maybe follow the atkins diet closely for my maintance but still have a little bit of carbs maybe once a week?

I dont see why not - but the atkins diet doesnt really allow fruit and veg as they contain carbs so stick to chicken, fish etc with veg and fruit for snacks and maybe have some bread or potatoes a couple times a week :)

Nope im afraid you are all stuck with me :D

hmmm... Ill need to actually go and buy some scales I think lol!!

Ohh whats in the maintance products???

they are also shakes but different flavours.. I've tried 2 and the choc caramel bar before I started the diet.. they are so much nicer.. Check out lipotrim website, send them an email asking for samples and they'll send some free.. Thats what I did

These maintainence products arnt for a refeed week though are they?
They are designed as a meal supplement i think to help you maintain.

oooooooooh!! I love freebies!!

And I need them atm with having nooo money!! haha!!

Stock up!!!!!!! i think i might! haha

hey Chelly - i am refeeding from Saturday onwards!

After this nasty cough i have decided best to come off LT and move to SW.

I am going to follow refeed to the letter and then do 'Red' days on SW.

Yorkshire Adam lost 4lbs on his first week refeed!

Can totally understand where you're coming from.

I'm scared that once I start to eat again, that I will slip into my old habits and pile the weight back on.

Thats part of the LT journey - to train yer brain so you dont fall back into old eating habits thats why its a tfr to try and help our 'addiction' to food! :)

dont be scared about refeeding you will be fine just take it steady love

Im really worried about doing it wrong...

Im in work making up like an online order for food for when im refeeding...

How much is 4-6oz in grams???

And are we allowed frozen veg? and the green veg... are we allowed brocolli as it says later on in it you are now allowed broccolli...

and are we allowed smoked fish?

Im really worried about doing it wrong...

Im in work making up like an online order for food for when im refeeding...

How much is 4-6oz in grams???

And are we allowed frozen veg? and the green veg... are we allowed brocolli as it says later on in it you are now allowed broccolli...

and are we allowed smoked fish?

i based it on an ounce being 22grams or there abouts, it gives a larger portion than you first think lol

i kept away from veg in the first week to stay safe and just had simple salads etc

also i had undyed smoked fish after a few days and was fine

Back