Scarlett to target one day at a time

Thanks hun, was so annoyed at 6am then over the moon at 7am lol!

Having spoken to the expectant twin mum again I'm really excited about the possibility of this position. They want someone long term, it's shared care but as it's that way from the start it won't be mum staying home once in a while and changing the routine we've got into, it will be working together from the start to establish them so we are on the same page. It's a bit further away then is ideal, about a 35min drive but the money they are talking will compensate for that! Plus on the money side of things if I'm earning what they are offering I will be debt free with a house deposit potentially by the end of next year (paying for a wedding along the way!) so exciting

Haha nothing spectacular just more than I'm on now. even if it's the same hourly rate its enough extra hours to give me nearly another £100 a week. Bear in mind I work in childcare which is notoriously badly paid. So that is a massive amount extra.

Back to bottomless pit stomach today :( even on a green day. It's def totm wreaking havoc with me. Tmi alert- have been running my pill back to back for the last 4 months (only supposed to do it for 3 but dropped and lost the last one in the 3rd pack and to make sure you're covered you need to go straight to next one so this will be an awful weekend I'm guessing! 4 months worth of aunt flo and related hormones! Won't be much fun.
Need to try and keep hold of those reins as at the moment I feel like flinging them to one side and diving headfirst into a chocolate fountain.

The job sounds fab, keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you :)

I know what you mean about a bottomless pit day.... I've managed to fill myself up finally on a massive pile of mash and sausage casserole.... but I'm under no illusions that I'll be full all night.... going to try and hold off as long as possible on having my planned snacks otherwise I'll be climbing the walls looking for free snacks before bed lol

Oooo you've just reminded me I didn't eat any pineapple earlier so that's one more thing I can snack on later.

I can't wait to get a full time job so we can really start saving, but to be fair just my little midday supervisor job has made the difference to us for now. I really hope you get this one, it sounds perfect for you (and extra pennies are always a bonus aren't they lol)

Morning, day off today! Woop! Last night had rice for my dinner cos I didn't fancy much till late and couldn't be bothered to cook so used my hexa2 on a bit of cheese to nibble as the rice cooked. Used full whack 15syns also just nibble nibble!
Total for week- 68/105 got 37 left for the weekend.

Today's plan - red day

Breakfast, porridge with banana

Lunch- ryvita with low low tomato puree, ham and cucumber. Maybe 2 and have a salad with it.

Dinner - chicken stir fry with pepper, courgette, carrot, chilli, garlic. Might even use a zester to make courgette and carrots noodles cos mike will have his with rice so need to find an alternative.

Syns will go on martini tonight.

Have a good day x

Had a rare moment of motivation this morning, hoovered the house en attempted the 30day shred. Managed half of it but was already hot and bothered when I started and started feeling like I was going to throw up so stopped after the second circuit. Will try again tomorrow. Feel so annoyed that I couldn't get through it, first time I did it the first day was easy, not so much now!

My motivation continued! Mowed the lawns which is an effort as our front garden has the whole rows water meter covers on it and it slopes away from the house and the back garden is also on a hill with badly inset stepping stones. Plenty of exercise after my shred fail today. Done a load of washing, tried to fix the radiator that is stuck on full heat, failed at that too so called my dad round to help lol. He did it for me :) good old daddy :)

Lunch changed slightly, was no ham left so still had the 4ryvita just with low low, tomato purée and cucumber. Means my options are open for dinner if I change my mind. Could be red or green! Will see what mike fancies. Can still be stir fry maybe just with no chicken for me and have with rice. I'm now thinking biriyani though...hmm.....

Off to brother and sis in laws now, saw a pic of my nephew with his new hair cut and he looks so grown up! Growing too fast!
Xx

Slinking back in feeling shameful! Well not sure what happened but my 2 glasses of martini turned into 2 bottles of wine and a 5am bedtime!
Needless to say yesterday was a bit of a write off. mike was out all day at football and I felt so hungover I did the ultimate sw no no, ordered a pizza from my bed!
The upside is that the pizza was the only thing I ate all day so calories wise I may be ok, but it was a shameful and disgusting lack of self control both friday night and Saturday daytime.

Obviously my syns are way over what they should be, my saving grace may be the extra exercise I've done this week (which has made my entire body hurt! Still so sore) .
I'm shopping today for the week and will get back on it allowing 10 syns a day from now till weigh in, the start weekly syns on Thursday as it's getting too confusing resetting the syns and weighing on a different day.

I'm massively craving fruit after this weekend. Will have a veg packed stir fry tonight I think!

Last edited:
Back with a weeks shopping and a plan for the week. Had a fruit salad with ff fromage frais and feel much better!

Got into a row with some silly bint in sainsburys though, she accused me and mike of moving her trolley out of the queue and pushing in. What actually happened was that she had left her trolley between 2 tills, and gone off to collect and armful of things. It looked like it had been abandoned so we put our stuff on the belt and waited behind the man getting served and she arrived and starting shouting the odds saying we clearly didn't shop very often as we don't know the etiquette. Prick.
We've all done it, loaded up the belt then realised we've forgotten something but you can't bloody leave your trolley in the vague area of a checkout to go and continue your shopping and assume everyone knows you are in that queue. It wasnt just one thing she forgot either it was about 6 or 7 things she came back with. Ooh she made me cross. Once we had been served the checkout assistants we changing over for lunch breaks so she had to wait even longer, teehee served her right!

Lazy day planned, will catch up with the latest great sewing bee (love it!) and browse the net.
Ooh and I've got an interview for that great job! :D Tuesday at 7.30pm so I can meet dad too. Got a good feeling but don't want to be over confident and end up disappointed. They seem really keen and said in their email that I sounds ideal for them and they would love to meet me. Daren't let myself get too excited but it really would change things for us money wise if I get it. Fingers crossed!
Xx

Back