Scarlett to target one day at a time

Lol yeah whoops it similar to what I said too haha! X

Its almost a bit sweet, it certainly is when you have a taste on the tip of your finger. I think it adds a richness to the flavour, I find soy sauce on its own in a stir fry can be a bit salty but adding the mirin counteracts that without getting rid of the soy sauce taste if you see what I mean?

Got through dinner with no spills too lol! Very unlike me!

Had a few more mikado, taken me up to 6syns total for today.

Good luck with the job chicken. Supermarkets drive me insane in the membrane!!! I had a fella the other week basically shove my trolley into me to get to the card machine when I was already trying to move backwards ( I don't like people being in my space with my chip and pin so I try to give other people space too) and I was just about to ask the lady behind me to back up as she was RIGHT behind me when he just shoved my trolley back and into me. I was FUMING!!! And apologised rather loudly to the lady behind me for bumping her due to being shoved myself! X

Good luck with the job chicken. Supermarkets drive me insane in the membrane!!! I had a fella the other week basically shove my trolley into me to get to the card machine when I was already trying to move backwards ( I don't like people being in my space with my chip and pin so I try to give other people space too) and I was just about to ask the lady behind me to back up as she was RIGHT behind me when he just shoved my trolley back and into me. I was FUMING!!! And apologised rather loudly to the lady behind me for bumping her due to being shoved myself! X

Meaning I apologised to the lady to make a point to the rude Idiot! X

Do u ever get annoyed when u hold a door for someone or let them pass and they say nothing so u say rather loudly "you're welcome!!!"

I do! Hehe x

I'm the same. Pick up on the nieces not saying it and say "what do u say" they're pretty good normally though to be honest. Same with the students when they come in to the office. Some are great and lovely and polite. Others barely grunt at you and those are the ones who don't get what they ask for until they use their manners lol x

Morning! Today's green day plan

Breakfast - banana and porridge with a coffee with milk from 1/2 hexa1

Lunch- picnic lunch at the park. Will take 2 ryvita with tomato puree and cheese 1/2 hexa1. Might also make some savoury rice with veg to take in a pot. Fruit for pudding

Dinner - lentil cheddar bake with sweet potato wedges and salad.

Think I need to start posting some outrageous gossip in here, every time I come back its on the second page of subscriptions lol

Had a lovely morning at the park, met a friend who is also a nanny, went round the animal nature more they have which is lovely, had a picnic then played in the park. Used 5syns on some Pom bear and 2on a biscuit. Lunch was 4ryvita made into sandwiches with Tom purée, 1/2hexa cheese and tomatoes. Was really nice but hungry again already! Need to go and raid the fruit I think!

Back