Scarlett to target one day at a time

Looking forward to it! Sounds so yummy can't wait! You'll have to share any of the Asia recipes you try, as I don't go to group now I can't get the books :( got the curry one and that's really good. X

Right lunch changed too! Actually so far today is yesterday almost exactly...just didn't fancy pasta so had an omelette with spring onion and tomatoes with a sprinkle of cheese (1/4 hex a!) served with beans and tinned tomatoes mixed. At least dinner is different to yesterday!

Spent about an hour on the phone this afternoon upgrading my mobile. Had 2 contracts on the go for the last 2 years but only using one (long story!) and been desperate to get rid of the extra one. Phones 4u upgraded my current contract, less money per month and a Samsung galaxy s3, plus they gave me money to buy out my other contract so I've phoned up and payed the early end charge so finally the extra number is finished! Getting my new phone next week :) will save me £30 a month getting rid of the second contract which will really come in handy at the moment.

Got a dilemma...a new pancake diner has opened up in my town and it looks AMAZING, my friend wants to go there tomorrow and I really want to go but not sure i want to use an entire days syns on a pancake..do I flexi syn and have a more fancy one or do I bite the bullet and just have a plain crepe? I know what I should do but I might work out a flexi allowance incase I get there and decide to have more than just a plain one.

Right lunch changed too! Actually so far today is yesterday almost exactly...just didn't fancy pasta so had an omelette with spring onion and tomatoes with a sprinkle of cheese (1/4 hex a!) served with beans and tinned tomatoes mixed. At least dinner is different to yesterday!

Spent about an hour on the phone this afternoon upgrading my mobile. Had 2 contracts on the go for the last 2 years but only using one (long story!) and been desperate to get rid of the extra one. Phones 4u upgraded my current contract, less money per month and a Samsung galaxy s3, plus they gave me money to buy out my other contract so I've phoned up and payed the early end charge so finally the extra number is finished! Getting my new phone next week :) will save me £30 a month getting rid of the second contract which will really come in handy at the moment.

Got a dilemma...a new pancake diner has opened up in my town and it looks AMAZING, my friend wants to go there tomorrow and I really want to go but not sure i want to use an entire days syns on a pancake..do I flexi syn and have a more fancy one or do I bite the bullet and just have a plain crepe? I know what I should do but I might work out a flexi allowance incase I get there and decide to have more than just a plain one.

Ask yourself honestly if you'll be able to resist. Maybe resist this time and arrange to go again when you want a treat ? Just a thought but that's what I did Friday when I wanted a mcds breakfast. If I lose this week and behave on Sunday ill treat myself Monday morning xxx

Hmmm it would be very hard to resist, how have you been all week and can you afford a maintain or small gain this week?
When do you WI? You could always have what you want and then reduce syns on other days until WI?

Wi is Thursday so there's still time to pull it back, if I did flexi syn I wouldn't go mad maybe just 25 or something. Still waiting to hear back from her as to the plan. Think I will aim for a plain crepe but if there's one I really want will flexi syn, or if its not too bad will reduce syns rest of the week. Stupid creperie opening my first week back on plan!

Wi is Thursday so there's still time to pull it back, if I did flexi syn I wouldn't go mad maybe just 25 or something. Still waiting to hear back from her as to the plan. Think I will aim for a plain crepe but if there's one I really want will flexi syn, or if its not too bad will reduce syns rest of the week. Stupid creperie opening my first week back on plan!

Good lass! Going with a plan is better than not!!!! X

:) thanks, hope it works! To be honest though this last few weeks ive been so far off plan that a plate of pancakes wouldn't be as bad as what I've been like of late! So determined to stop messing around and just do it this time though. X

With the support of everyone on here and your own determination. I have no doubt you will xxx

We use the Tesco light choices one too. It is from the extra easy one pot book. Page 165. I'm a bit jealous you get to eat it. I want it now.

Decided to have this tonight as all the stuff arrived and was too impatient to wait! Think I put too many veg in as it was quite watery. Tasty though. Mike didn't like it though so got his portion for another day :)

Did you have pancakes? I get weighed on a thursday too and every weekend i have a treat!(tonight will be dominoes pizza) usually it is a meal out witt chips wine and a starter or some kind of takeaway, and i have under 5 syns a day sunday-thursday and i always pull it back. I exercise 1/2 times a week during that. Sunday-thursday. So if you can have less syns before WI id do it! :) i love my weekend treats x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

oh no :( so sorry to hear it went watery for you. to be honest I didn't measure the stock, I just chucked in half a cube and sploshed a little water in. It is funny how the same recipe can produce different results. we discussed it in group once when someone said one recipe was gross and we all loved it. I will give asia book feedback. This week I'm doing chinese lemon chicken (someone else in group said it was yummy) and filapino pork adobe.

Good luck with whatever you decide with the pancakes. My old city used to have a Belgium waffle house!

Did you have pancakes? I get weighed on a thursday too and every weekend i have a treat!(tonight will be dominoes pizza) usually it is a meal out witt chips wine and a starter or some kind of takeaway, and i have under 5 syns a day sunday-thursday and i always pull it back. I exercise 1/2 times a week during that. Sunday-thursday. So if you can have less syns before WI id do it! :) i love my weekend treats x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The pancakes are tomorrow, was going to try and reduce syns today also to justify a pancake but already at the top end..oops! Babysitting is hard- why are the parents I know so kind and leave yummy treats for me? Only had a little bag of buttons but had already had a flump and 2 mini eggs...

oh no :( so sorry to hear it went watery for you. to be honest I didn't measure the stock, I just chucked in half a cube and sploshed a little water in. It is funny how the same recipe can produce different results. we discussed it in group once when someone said one recipe was gross and we all loved it. I will give asia book feedback. This week I'm doing chinese lemon chicken (someone else in group said it was yummy) and filapino pork adobe.

Good luck with whatever you decide with the pancakes. My old city used to have a Belgium waffle house!

Even watery I thought it was really tasty, I used a whole courgette, 1 and a half peppers, mushrooms, large tomatoes (they were over ripe which prob added to the liquid, even though they'd been delivered 20mins before!) Will try it again to see if I can tweak it, but portion it up for my lunches this time as mike wasn't keen. He wasn't sure about the mintyness but I def will have it again, I loved it (and had leftovers :) )
Still not heard back from friend about tomorrow but she was most excited earlier so doubt she will cancel! Will try and be restrained, if I eat the whole shop I'm still on less syns that last week lol x Belgian waffle house? Omg I think I'd camp outside!

I know what's wrong with him, weirdo! Must be a bit mad to be with me so long haha!

Not sure about tomorrows tea yet, maybe quorn cottage pie with potato and swede top. Silly tescos tried to deliver me 4 swedes! I'd only ordered a half portion! Would have just kept them but they would have gone bad before we could get through them. Only so many swede dinners I can eat in a week!
Will save the pizza chicken for next Saturday I think as its so yummy nice to have a bit of a treaty dinner at the weekend. I know on friday mike is having a liquid lunch and dinner as he is going to football for his brothers birthday celebrations so can have whatever I fancy :) might even have my next attempt at tonights curry then. Yum!

How's babysitting going hun? X

Nibble nibble nibble! Sob!

Trying to just nibble fruit but seriously they've left so much stuff for me! An entire lemon drizzle cake to 'tuck in' to, biscuits, crisps etc etc. at syn limit so will not touch any more, can hear it calling from the kitchen though! I'm not even hungry, just greedy!

Are you having a nice evening? What are you up to? Are you seeing your friend x

Nibble nibble nibble! Sob!

Trying to just nibble fruit but seriously they've left so much stuff for me! An entire lemon drizzle cake to 'tuck in' to, biscuits, crisps etc etc. at syn limit so will not touch any more, can hear it calling from the kitchen though! I'm not even hungry, just greedy!

Are you having a nice evening? What are you up to? Are you seeing your friend x

Yeah we're just sipping wine and watching TV. Oh no! It's so hard when people do that. Do they not know you're on SW? My in-laws don't because I get "comments" so it's hard when they have pudding and that xxx

Well they are just people I sometimes work for rather than friends but she knew I used to do it but we've not talked about it in a while.
I know exactly what you mean with the comments. mikes family were a bit like that and it would become a joke at the table. 'Oohh are you allowed that? Is this a syn? How about this?, etc etc. I love them to bits and couldn't wish for better in laws but it got to the point I was so fed up with it I got up and left the table when it was happening one day and that gave them the message! They don't even talk about it now which is quite nice! I think mike had a word too and said I was an adult and I am able to make choices for myself what I do and don't want to eat so if I choose to have pudding, its not something that should be made a fuss of just because I'm trying to lose weight. They think they're helping I suppose but we are all grown up enough to choose what to consume!
What drink did you go for in the end? Hello friend! :) lol

Back