Scarlett to target one day at a time

Hi hun, ribs can stay sore for a while so do take it easy. How exciting work is nearly switched around! eei, so happy for you. I did chuckle at your getting good at maintaining maybe try success express? It does nothing for me, but is great for other people.

I'm back once again with tail between legs. When will I learn! Been on plan ish but had some massive slips this last week. Turns out being off isn't a help when mike is off too! We were lazy together and did a shop with no planning involved which only actually gave us 2 dinners worth of food we've been on grab and go mode and a few takeaways thrown in. :(

Rib still bloody sore! Had to resort to taking one of my leftover codeine tablets from when I was in hospital to stop the pain enough to sleep last night. If its still playing up at work this week ill go to walk in centre cos its been a couple of weeks now although I have good days, I only need to forget and lift something (or do some gardening like yesterday) and its back to square one.

Anyway enough feeling sorry for myself. Need to get my arse back in gear, if I can't do the exercise ill make damn sure ill be eating right. I will give success express a try next week fran, just need to get fully back into it before i do, will def need a boost though!
Made a plan for food for the week, including lunches (these I normally plan day to day but this week I will mainly be using leftovers for lunches along with some others. Mainly green or ee days with one red chucked in. Only one red cos I've got lots of lentils and pasta to use and these feature quite heavily!

Lunches: (in no particular order)
leftover lentil and baked bean lasagne
Ryvita with laughing cow and cucumber
Vegetable pasta with laughing cow
Leftover lentil cheddar bake
Lentil and veg casserole (might just make this veg and can have this as another red day lunch)

Dinners: lentil cheddar bake with salad and s.pot wedges
Baked bean lasagne with salad
Chilli and rice (could make this a second red day dinner using pasta for hexb instead)
Chicken stir fry with noodles
Chicken curry and rice
Lentil and veg casserole
Bolognese and hexb pasta.

Only planned 5 lunches as work is the hardest and at home I can see what I fancy. If I do that at work I run the risk of fancying the crap in their fridge. I have none in mine so I can throw something together from what food we do have.

Today is as follows, green day

Breakfast hexb bran flakes with banana and hexa milk
Lunch McCain micro jacket (1syn) with beans and salad with hexb2 cheese
Dinner baked bean lasagne with hexa2 cheese and salad.
Xx
Used 4 syns on light mayo and sweet chilli sauce for dinner so 5 total for the day

Last edited:
Also used 4syns on a wafer and 5 on a carling zest. 2 on dashes of milk in tea. Total 14

Tomorrows plan is ee.

Breakfast Sweet cous cous with banana (1syn for honey)
Lunch will be picnic in park so think ill do hexa laughing cow on ryvita hexb with ham and tomato. Might also grab some low syn crisps and will take fruit salad too.
Dinner chilli and rice. Always use loads of veg in a chilli.

Slight change of plan today as mum boss home so couldn't prepare my couscous at work. Didn't eat till 10.30am when we went out so went to Asda and got a melon and grape punnet plus blueberries. Grazed on them when we got to park now sat having a nice picnic. Bought my ryvita as planned with 1/2 my hexa laughing cow. Also picked up some roast beef hoops and Crosses first time having them and they are so yummy! 4 syns

Slight change of plan today as mum boss home so couldn't prepare my couscous at work. Didn't eat till 10.30am when we went out so went to Asda and got a melon and grape punnet plus blueberries. Grazed on them when we got to park now sat having a nice picnic. Bought my ryvita as planned with 1/2 my hexa laughing cow. Also picked up some roast beef hoops and Crosses first time having them and they are so yummy! 4 syns

I love the hoops and crosses! Taste just like monster munch :)

Hi a lovely afternoon at the park with some nanny and mummy friends. Had a mini milk for 1.5 and hoops and Crosses for 4. Just got in and home time soon Yay!

Going to get back to doing our Wednesday walk as it's slipped a bit will be doing that tonight so 5k probably. Especially good as won't be Zumba - ing tomorrow. Rib been ok this afternoon but still been needing painkillers to sleep but hopefully it's on the mend. X

Plans keep changing but keeping control! Culdnt be arsed to make the lentil bake today, plus mike is playing football early tomorrow so will need a more substantial dinner than an omelette after that so he had omelette while I made Welsh rarebit ish with my remaining hex a and b. went for a nice walk round the park, I love the park in my town its so pretty and green :)

1/2 off this morning.
Pleased with that because it shows the second half of my week has been good even if the first half wasn't!
I've never been a 3lb weekly loss person it's always been a 1/2 here, 1 there, occasionally a 1.5lb but nothing major so I'm very pleased with a 1/2lb loss today! It's going in the right direction!

Plan for today. Green again I think!
Breakfast fruit and fibre hexb, apple and grapes
Lunch pasta n sauce with added onion pepper and broccoli.
Dinner lentil cheddar bake with salad and sweet potato wedges.
X

Gone over syns today but not by too many. Was at 9 and had a biscuit for 3 and a zest beer for 5 so 17 total. Still trying to count them weekly and reset the count today so not a problem at all.
Tomorrow will be fine, already got dinner stuff out.
Saturday will be a bit tricky as we are going to a friends for a BBQ. Will take some marinated chicken skewers and some veg kebabs too. Might also get some light choices sausages as I know they are getting some in but they won't be sw friendly. Well take my trusty martini to keep drink syns low too. My aim is to not give up counting and adjust the rest of the week accordingly. I will do it this time!

Dinner time! Hungry! X

Last edited:
Happy Friday everyone. Marks the last Friday before I can give my notice! (next thurs) and although I'm dreading it I can't wait at the same time. Might make her realise that she can't treat me like she does.

Overslept this morning, not enough to be late but enough to put me in a panic and forget loads of stuff so now need to work food out on the go.
Extra easy day today due to dinner.
I do have weetabix in my bag so can have that and a banana for breakfast. Lunch I'm not sure. There's not much in here at all. Might try and stop at sainsburys and get something.
Dinner is chicken curry with rice.

Back