Scarlett to target one day at a time

Haha ive just spent about an hour reading through your blog/diary from where i last left off. Very exciting with football bet it was awesome. well done on sts and losses you are doing really well and you are only a couple of inches shorter than me and i feel i can relate pretty much the same to you. (although im a couple of pounds heavier) my target would be 11.11ish too. but at 12 and half at moment so know i have a bit more to lose. However with everything going on and lack of funds at moment I am happy at target for time being. It was getting really expensive.

Bet you can't wait to hand in your notice now...not long :)

Aww bless you muzza bet that bored you to tears haha! My ramblings!

Oh yes we are very similar in goals and stuff I normally use the ap so can't see people's stats but do sound close.
I would have targeted if i had been going to group still. It would have cost me a fortune otherwise lol, going it alone at least it means if i do have an off week it's only myself I let down although I do always feel guilty posting on here when I've messed up! Good thing about having a diary!

Have you got one? Xx

The girls are playing a game that I'm not allowed to join in with. One is being a dog. The other is the owner. "owner" has called "come here tiddles!" about 700 times in the last 2 mins. I don't think "dog" is called tiddles. Either that or needs quite a bit of training!
Might shut myself in a room, thank god its only 40mins till home time!

Hey, had a long but lovely day yesterday. Was a bit naughty and had a lot to drink but only had one meal so prob balances out calories wise! I know that's not the right way to do it but its just how it worked out. Ended up with about 25 syns of martini, plus 2 vodka jelly shots, guess 5 each?
Food wise I was good, had lots of salad, also took some chicken which I ate after taking the skin off, plus had some vegetable kebabs with hollumi(sp?) so will count that as my hexa. Had a wholemeal roll hexb with a homemade burger (was extra lean mince luckily, I checked!) plus a low fat quorn sausage which was free!
Had a lovely day in the sunshine, topped up my tan and even got some exercise in as we played rounders which was great fun!
It was our friends 30th (actual birthday is in the week) and his gf has arranged a weekend away next week, we are all spending the weekend on the Norfolk broads on a boat which will be great. He had no idea till yesterday and had to guess what we were doing by opening presents which were clues. He was so pleased and we all got very excited about next weekend.
Today I've had a fry lighted egg sandwich with free ketchup (smokey sauce from pulled pork recipe)
Not sure about the rest yet. Got stuff in so will chuck something together! Maybe a stir fry.
Back to lazing on the sofa :) x

Thanks hun, usually they serve it with wedges and salad, they will be ready made wedges though so will avoid them if I can, the enchilads as I think they use one of the kits old El Paso I think but it may be a tescos own, its usually chicken with onion and spices in a tomato sauce, wrapped in wraps, not low fat :rollseyes: and covered in cheese. Might just have to not have any syns and count it as the full day. Already keeping it low for the rest of the week to make up for Saturday.

ohh enchiladas yum!! i've got kofta curry for dinner mum is making it for me for after WI. In answer to your earlier question no i dont have a diary I am a bit rubbish with remembering to write in it haha, when you handing your notice in? this week? x

I try a few come in here each day but it's hard when misbehaving to own up! Trying to though as it really helps me stay on plan knowing I have to come here and admit if I've scoffed! Keeps me on the straight and narrow! (ish)..
Yes Thursday I'm handing my notice in. Dreading it, but looking forward to actually going! Good luck for weigh in! X

Tesco, Vegelicious Three Bean Enchiladas, chilled, 450g pack 35 syns on all plans
Tesco, Fiesta Mexicana Chicken Enchiladas, 450g pack, chilled, 225g serving 17 syns on all plans

They're the only ones I can find, hope they were worth it.

My brother is 25 left Uni 2yrs ago & apart from a few wks at the olympics last year & currently voluntary work he's not done any other paid employment, and he lives in London, how does that happen!!! It annoys me but gets my sister so angry.

Ouch, thanks hun. It def wasn't the bean ones thank god! Haven't had any other syns.

Just makes me so annoyed, the whole family think the same but for some reason mum and dad let him laze about doing nothing. The other 3 of us were made to get paper rounds at 13 to earn a bit of money to help pay our way. He has had a couple of health issues over the years so maybe that's why mum lets him get away with it but regardless of that he has no right to speak to people the way he spoke to me. Thinks he is above everyone.

Ended up with egg and tomatoes on hexb2 toast last night. No onion or garlic so couldn't do a chilli! Also had hoops and Crosses for 4 and kit kat for 5

Today's plan -
Breakfast banana and cup of tea.
Lunch pasta with veg and laughing cow
Dinner chicken stir fry with noodles.

Just been on Facebook and all of my dad's side of the family are posting how they are "thinking of our nan who died 17 years ago today" hate to be "that" person but it was 16 years ago! They saw her every day, we lived further away so saw her much less. You'd think they would remember or at least work it out correctly!

Hey hun, just playing catch up. Tomorrow is D day I take it? How exciting!! Just think once its done its done and they will have to deal with it! Super jel about your trip to the broads, I love going on the boat and just moaring up at random places. You'll have a fab time, even more so if the weather perks up! Xx

Hey minks hun, yep tomorrow it is! I'm really scared! Got my letter ready and I think I know what I'm going to say but I know it will take her by surprise and she is likely to not be at all happy about it! Thank god its only tomorrow to get through then I've got 4 days off to let it sink in for them!
Can't wait for the boat! Not been on a holiday like is before so should be fun! The weather so far says a shower on Friday, shower on Monday but nice sat and sun so if that's the case it will be perfect!
Just tomorrow to get though!

Back