Scarlett to target one day at a time

Lol its a shame that pint has to be replaced, be guaranteed a loss at least once every few months :)

A pint of blood weight just over 1lb if i remember right...from all the vampire and gory fiction i read :p

Hello, just subscribing as I enjoy reading your diary. Do you have the recipe for the lentil cheddar bake please? I've seen you have it a good few times now and keep meaning to ask!

Lol thanks ally, ill remember that!

Welcome! Thanks for dropping by! Copied/paste from where I gave fran the recipe on another thread!

This is copied from slimming eats website but I tend to tweak it a bit. I make it for 2 so use half the amounts and make a shallow bake. I also chop up and add whatever veggies I've got. Have used courgette, very finely chopped butternut squash, chillies, etc and don't usually use the coriander.

Serves 4
Green - 1 HEa per serving
Extra Easy - 1 HEa per serving

Ingredients
200g of red lentils
120g of cheddar (4 HEa's)
1 red pepper, finely chopped
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
some fresh coriander
black pepper and salt to season
2 eggs
Frylight or Pam spray

Method
Preheat oven to 180c or 350f
Place red lentils in saucepan cover with water and cook until softened.
In the meantime, spray a frying pan with frylight or Pam spray and cook the onion, red pepper and garlic for approx 4 mins.
Once lentils are softened, drain any remaining liquid and add them to a bowl.
Add the onion, red pepper and garlic, plus some freshly chopped coriander and season with some salt and black pepper.
Add the cheddar and the eggs and mix thoroughly.
Spray a round baking tray (or this also works well in a meatloaf tin) with some Frylight or Pam, add the mixture and bake in the oven till it is golden and set. Approx 30 mins.
Cut into 4 quarters and serve with a mixed salad.

I will warn you now the mixture before being cooked looks like vomit, don't let this put you off! Its really yummy and cheap and you can add anything you have really, or just a basic onion lentil and cheesy bake. Xx

I hope britmumincanada a member on here has given you permission to post a recipe from her website slimmingeats.:)

I've just sent her a message but I wasn't aware I had to as I've credited her, I'm not taking credit for it myself.i did try and post the link to the recipe last time I was asked but it wouldn't let me post it.

Did my usual tweaking of the lentil bake, green and red pepper, courgette, garlic and onion, added 2 tsps of marmite after seeing on MinkyDinkys thread that she does a similar lentil and mushroom loaf with marmite. Amazing will def add marmite in future was so delicious!

In bed now as got an early start again tomorrow. Having a day out with my dad, off to Portsmouth Historic Dockyard for the day.
Been before but he was based there in the navy before he met my mum so he loves going and looking round, plus brings back lots of memories for him that I love hearing about. Should be a nice day. Never really get to spend any time just me and him so thought it would be a good birthday present to take him there. Will take him for lunch while we are there, they have a lovely little cafe where they do jacket potatoes so I'm all good for being on plan :)
Had 2 citrus beers this eve while watching sopranos (rip James gandolfini :() , 10syns and a tbsp sweet chilli sauce 1.5syns.

Night night xx

Oooo I might try the marmite in my lentil lasagne next time I do it, I do like to add a bit of marmite to other things when I remember like chilli or spag bol.

Sounds like a lovely day, hope you and your dad really enjoy it :)

Hi forgot to update when I got home! Had a lovely day with dad today, was lucky with the weather although the wind did decide to go mental when we got on the boat for the harbour tour!
Came down this morning to find the fridge had been open all night, it sometimes springs back if you're not careful so obv happened again so the milk was off. Luckily there was no raw meat in there, just a couple of slices of ham, veg and cheese so only the milk was spoiled but meant I couldn't have my weetabix this morning! Had hexb toast with sliced banana on it.
Lunch was a jacket potato with cheese and beans
I got home and fell asleep on the sofa leaving mike to do dinner. I woke up to pizza. :/ Had a little slice and some garlic bread. Why?!
It's not his fault I know we've been lazy with food lately and he was just carrying it on, but I need to make sure he knows from tomorrow sw is back on 100%
Will do a meal plan and shopping tomorrow.
Bedtime, despite my 90min "nap" earlier I'm shattered haha! Must have been all that bracing sea air! X

Had a lovely day yesterday but food wise still not back to plan properly. Had fruit and coffee for breakfast then we decided to go fishing had a really fun but cold day, had a cheese sandwich but was still hungry so got some crisps, is was that or cake and the cake was in huge slices! 10 syns. Had already planned dinner, satay chicken stir fry so included 4 syns for peanut butter. Actually wasn't as bad as I thought! I thought I'd gone well over with the crisps but within syns!
Ok I feel better about my sneaky scales peek this morning, 12st6 fully clothed. Sob! Sure it's not actually that high, had a few glues of water and got dressed before they tempted me on but was the first time I've got on them in about 2 1/2 weeks.
Knowing that yesterday was actually on plan makes me feel better though!
Today's plan!
Breakfast was a banana, an orange and peppermint tea.
Mid morning snack fruit and maybe porridge depending how hungry I am.
Lunch vegetable pasta with 1/2 hexa laughing cow.
Shopping after dinner then will decide on dinner. Maybe a lentil bake again as it was so yummy the other day! Have a good day! X

Ended up doing an online shop to be delivered tonight. Had stuff in for lentil bake so used my hexa on cheese and had some bread with it, hexb. Was a green day but only used one hexb so will be a cheeky tweaky tweaker and have the other today :)
Ee day
Breakfast porridge and banana. Hexb borrowed from yesterday.
Lunch ham and cheese (hexb & hexa) toasted sandwich with salad
Dinner spaghetti bolognese.
Syns hoops and Crosses, dashes of milk in drinks and a sprinkle of cheese for my spag bol x

Dinner was a sausage sandwich, 6 for bread as used hexb at lunch, 2 for sausages, 4 for crisps and 6 for croissant this morning so 18 total but I was under yesterday.
Last few days I get a ravenous hunger in the afternoon then feel queasy for the rest of the evening. Today has been no different! Yesterday filled it with fruit and a mugshot and still felt sick. Today I've just drank water and not eaten during the ravenous stage to see if it made a difference and still queasy :(

Back