Scarlett to target one day at a time

I could cry, half lb ON! Hope it's lack of toilet movement in past two days and not an actual gain. Went over syns once but been good other than that *sob*

Awww hun. At least u know what it is! Get some fibre down ya! That 'll get ya shifting x

Thanks el hun x

Trying to pick myself up again today and keep going for next week.

Today's a green day
B- 1/2hexb1 porridge with banana, grapes and yogurt
L- piri piri beans on toast (hexb2) with hexa cheese followed by apple
Snack
Made easter nest cakes with the girls using shreddies. Done lots of calculating and 2 nests = 1/2hexb1 shreddies. Choc we used was 8syns for 2. I gave the mini eggs to the girls so 8syns.

Dinner will be quorn spaghetti bolognese.

Last edited:
Thanks el hun x

Trying to pick myself up again today and keep going for next week.

Today's a green day
B- 1/2hexb1 porridge with banana, grapes and yogurt
L- piri piri beans on toast (hexb2) with hexa cheese followed by apple
Snack
Made easter nest cakes with the girls using shreddies. Done lots of calculating and 2 nests = 1/2hexb1 shreddies. Choc we used was 8syns for 2. I gave the mini eggs to the girls so 8syns.

Dinner will be quorn spaghetti bolognese.

Good lass!!!! xxx

Glad you had a good day hun. That is rotten about the gain :( as well as fibre what is your fluid intake like? And are you sticking to 1/3rd superfree with each meal. Even on red and green because it helps fill you up, helps reduce the amount of higher cal foods, and it helps keep things moving. But fibre with not enough fluid will block you up. You could use a heb on some prunes. Yum. I am sorry to hear about your gain, we both know I had enough this year, sometimes it is just our bodies being knobs.

Thanks fran xx admittedly I don't drink enough so that could well be it. Used to have an ap on my phone that rang to remind me to drink as I'm so bad. It was the most irritating noise but it helped, think I need it back.
I do get 1/3 superfree more often than not, occasionally I'll skimp on it on a red/green day. eg lunch today was beans and cheese on toast but I've had loads of fruit snacks so prob evened out over the day. Ho hum, I'll stick to it and cross my fingers, you are my inspiration to stick to it in the hardest times, I don't know anyone else with such determination to keep going after so many undeserved non losses. You need a big medal! Was so glad about your loss this week, well overdue and well deserved xx

Last edited:
Home alone today, mike out at an all day drinking/football session for his brothers birthday- quite glad im babysitting tonight and wont be here when he rolls home!

Having a starving day :(

Making it a green as already had 2hex b, didn't have the quorn bolognese last night in the end, just eggs so will have it tonight instead.
B- porridge hexb with banana, cinnamon and nutmeg
Brunch as was still hungry! Apple, 2dippy eggs with hexb toast.
Mugshot and fruit this afternoon (if I'm still really hungry ill have pasta n sauce instead of mugshot with loads of veg chopped in)
Dinner- quorn spag bol.
Will take fruit and yogurt and some low syn snacks to babysitting, and say no to the cake if they have one there for me!

Last edited:
Nope, I'll get there at 6.45 and they will go up to bed round 8.15 and they literally eat from dinner till bedtime :( admittedly they do have quite a bit of fruit in that time but that's as well as the biscuits and cake lol. How they are such skinny kids ill never know!

Ooh thanks, just got my second coffee but haven't drunk water yet! Oops.. I should make a point of having a glass of water each time I check minis. Second thoughts ill prob drown if I do that!
How are you fran?

Omg seriously what's wrong with me?! I found myself welling up watching toy story 3 the other day and in the last half hour have cried at the big reunion And deal or no deal! Seriously! Sort it out! Someone slap me

Hey you won't get one off me. I'm terrible. I cry at adverts, corrie, reading stories in take a break! I'm terrible!!!! I'm gearing myself up to watch this weeks one born every minute! X

Hey you won't get one off me. I'm terrible. I cry at adverts, corrie, reading stories in take a break! I'm terrible!!!! I'm gearing myself up to watch this weeks one born every minute! X

That always makes me cry but be warned this week's is sad rather than happy tears. I don't cry easily usually but just welled up at a song I'd never heard before! What's wrong with me I'm never even like this hormonally!

That always makes me cry but be warned this week's is sad rather than happy tears. I don't cry easily usually but just welled up at a song I'd never heard before! What's wrong with me I'm never even like this hormonally!

Not joining those off OBEM are you?! Hehe.
Always worse at this time of the month! Xxx

Haha no I'm not but you're not the first person to ask that when I've been crying for nothing haha

, its not totm for me but even when it is I'm not this bad. Sorry wasn't very clear lol!

Babysitting soon, need to leave in 15mins. Urgh

Oh my days. OBEM was horrific this week. I'm all bleary eyed now xxx

That would be fab thanks fran haha ;)
Yeah it's weird I'm not normally a crier! Stupid brain x

I know el isn't it sad :( those poor parents, so brave of them to let their story be told to raise awareness though x

i know! I couldn't see through the tears!!! Xx

Back