Scarlett to target one day at a time

ScarlettStar86

Gold Member
Morning all! Have been listing my food for this week in the 20somethings thread to keep on track but decided to stop boring them with it and write it here instead!
This week was my first back on plan for a while. Monday and tues were perfect 100% days, Wednesday I went over my syns and had about double what I should have had, and yesterday..well we won't talk about that!

I plan meals for the whole week and find it easy to follow these, however its the snacking that gets me every time. I'm a nanny so I work in someone else's home and there is always lots of treats and yummy stuff that I've been told I can help myself to (very nice of them but not helpful!) I will be doing a new food plan today for next week so I can get the shopping ordered (with plenty of syn free/low syn snacks to take with me!) anyway enough rambling, today's food is as follows!

Green day
Breakfast- hex b porridge with blueberries and chopped strawberries

Lunch- hex a cheese omelette with tinned tomatoes and slice of toast ( hex b)

Dinner- quorn chilli with rice

Other hex a used on milk over porridge and in drinks.

No syns planned but home alone tonight so may get a 5.5% bottle of wine to have in front of the tv :)

Last edited:
Hi Scarlett.
Saw your post on the 20 something page and wanted to drop in on your new diary and say hi. I have just started on too then I cna keep track of my eats that way I dont have to write them down seperately in a book which I have been doing.

Your food plan for today looks yummy!!! xxx

So far so good today, had to postpone lunch for a bit as mike (boyfriend) phoned to ask if I could make his friend lunch too. They have booked a half day from work to play golf and as it was tight for time I said I'd make him eggs on toast for when he gets home.
Having to double it meant there was none left for me but it turned out to be a silver lining! Went to shop after the boys had gone to golf, to buy more eggs and picked up some extra super free to have with it so lunch ended up-
3egg omelette with spring onion, tomato and pepper chopped in, cheese (hex a2) melted on top served with 1/2tin of tomatoes. No bread as the boys finished it! Got more coming tomorrow so rather than buy a new loaf for one slice filled up on the super free and saves me a hex b for later :) win win!

Got my wine in for later, anyone know if there anything good on tv tonight?

Off to mums in a min for a coffee and a chin way (and to resist the cakes she always tries to give me!) then off to pick up my car from the garage. Glad it's all better now, poor car not had much luck but they assure me its all sorted :)

So far so good today, had to postpone lunch for a bit as mike (boyfriend) phoned to ask if I could make his friend lunch too. They have booked a half day from work to play golf and as it was tight for time I said I'd make him eggs on toast for when he gets home.
Having to double it meant there was none left for me but it turned out to be a silver lining! Went to shop after the boys had gone to golf, to buy more eggs and picked up some extra super free to have with it so lunch ended up-
3egg omelette with spring onion, tomato and pepper chopped in, cheese (hex a2) melted on top served with 1/2tin of tomatoes. No bread as the boys finished it! Got more coming tomorrow so rather than buy a new loaf for one slice filled up on the super free and saves me a hex b for later :) win win!

Got my wine in for later, anyone know if there anything good on tv tonight?

Off to mums in a min for a coffee and a chin way (and to resist the cakes she always tries to give me!) then off to pick up my car from the garage. Glad it's all better now, poor car not had much luck but they assure me its all sorted :)

Good luck with the car. Re the wine can you tell me syns per glass???? as I am weighing at home rather than going to a SW meeting as I havent had much luck with consultants and to be honest minimins and you lovely lot are keeping me more sane than owt else!!!

xxx

Good luck with the car. Re the wine can you tell me syns per glass???? as I am weighing at home rather than going to a SW meeting as I havent had much luck with consultants and to be honest minimins and you lovely lot are keeping me more sane than owt else!!!

xxx

Bless you, it is lovely here! I started out at group but been doing it from home since about September, not done it properly though and been a giant human yoyo, hence why I'm still not at target which was only 1.5 stone from where I started! Minimins has kept me sane though and even when I've fallen off plan I've kept on here as I'd miss everyone too much not to!

I was going to get the first cape 5.5% wine which is 12syns for whole bottle but that would mean a trip to big tescos which frankly I'm feeling too lazy to do! Instead I've got a normal strength one, plus a bottle of soda. Rose wine is 4.5 for 125mls, 6 for 175ml and 9 for 250ml. What I do is have 100mls wine per glass topped up with soda so that's 3.5syns per glass. X

Bless you, it is lovely here! I started out at group but been doing it from home since about September, not done it properly though and been a giant human yoyo, hence why I'm still not at target which was only 1.5 stone from where I started! Minimins has kept me sane though and even when I've fallen off plan I've kept on here as I'd miss everyone too much not to!

I was going to get the first cape 5.5% wine which is 12syns for whole bottle but that would mean a trip to big tescos which frankly I'm feeling too lazy to do! Instead I've got a normal strength one, plus a bottle of soda. Rose wine is 4.5 for 125mls, 6 for 175ml and 9 for 250ml. What I do is have 100mls wine per glass topped up with soda so that's 3.5syns per glass. X

Are you sure on the syns of the wine? I thought I'd heard the 5.5% one's were about 19 a bottle

Lol well might not have drunk it all but best to allow for it just in case ;) had a flump and I'm on my first glass so syns so far 5.

Chilli was lovely, first week we've used quorn mince and we were both a bit unsure with it in bolognese the other day but it was much better in the chilli!
Did my dinner plans and shopping for next week, planned a chicken peanut curry with noodles for tomorrow out of last weeks planning then new weeks meals start Sunday.
Not decided yet which day we are eating what but these are the planned meals-

Creamy coriander and minted chicken with rice (thanks fran!)
Cottage pie with mixed potato and swede topping(made with quorn)
Quorn bolognese (determined to make it better this week!)
Moroccan chicken and veg tray bake from last mag
Chicken ginger and soy stir fry
Pizza topped chicken with sweet potato wedges
And good old poached egg and beans on toast (like to have a quick meal planned for an evening we don't have much time, either wednesday when we go walking after dinner or Thursday when mike plays football)

Very happy ive still got a cheeky hex b to use! Measured out my milk this morning but only used about a quarter of it so might either use it on hexb cereal later or for 3/4 hexa of cheese on hexb bread(found a crust left in the bag) .decisions decisions :)

Back