Scarlett to target one day at a time

He has wide feet and a high instep, it means they need measuring properly and proper shoes. I was the same, except there were 2 styles to chose from. haha. I'm always saying "I need a think about it." often if something isn't so nice when I have seen it up close. haha.

Aah I see fran like his mummy then :). Hope you have more choice in shoes now!
Busy morning! Currently at swimming lesson (their first ever time swimming) , girls doing really well :)

Red day today
Breakfast- porridge hexb 1 and a nectarine

Lunch- 4 ryvita with 1/2 hexa1 low low, tomato puree, ham and cucumber. Fruit for pudding

Dinner- tuna melt (hexa2 cheese) omelette with tinned tomatoes

Walk again tonight will wear sensible footwear this time! Just a walk around near where we live.
It's really drizzly here this morning but supposed to be dry and warm later hopefully we can get out to the park for a run around.

Last edited:
Red day munchies! Grr! Another 4 syns gone, 2 on biscuit and 2 on options.

9 total today. Feeling really bloated for some reason. weigh in tomorrow and I don't feel like I've lost again. Hope I'm wrong!

Your doing well having only 9 syns!
Iv gone overboard this weekend so im on a strict no syns from mon-thurs ready for tomorrow WI!i

Its killing me!!! I need chocolate, im having green days just so i can have 2 b's and eating loads of hifi bars! Ha.
Good luck for tomorrow fingers crossed for you x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Carly! 9so far, I think I'll use some more on mikado after my dinner!

Still feel horribly bloated, remembered why, TMI alert- due on on Friday hope that doesn't affect things but due to losing a pill and having to run more packs than I wanted to back to back, its caught up with me! Been really good this last week, if I don't get a loss think ill cry! Lol

Haha yes he is! It'd good though cos if he wasn't I'd be lazier! I enjoy it when I do it though.

Last red day I had I was fine, I really enjoyed it but maybe I should just save them for weekends as I do tend to get hungrier at work. No more planned this week but will know for next week!

I think the bloating is impending totm but hopefully won't effect the result too much.

Having a scout for jobs again :( mum boss said the other day that they might look at getting a childminder when the girls start school as it's cheaper, having employed me saying they wanted someone long term to provide stability! And even if they keep me they won't be able to offer me enough hours to make it worthwhile as they now don't want housekeeping too.

Getting a few people interested already which is good and I'm in the position where I can be picky and get something really good. Def not going to wait around to be told in September I'm redundant again. If I find something in the meantime I'll be off! Such a shame as really bonding with the girls but got to look after myself too, they don't seem to realise I have bills to pay too and need to know what the plan is for sure. Hopefully will sort itself soon.

Lol thanks fran I hope so :)

Well weighed at 6am when I got up for a wee (weighing earlier than normal but I was impatient) made me want to throw the scales out the window. 2lbs on. I stomped back to bed for an hour then tried again at 7am. 1lb off! I usually weigh at 7am so I'll take that one so 1lb off it is!
WTF was going on at 6am and how did I effectively "lose" 3lbs in an hour whilst sleeping?

Haha yes he is! It'd good though cos if he wasn't I'd be lazier! I enjoy it when I do it though.

Last red day I had I was fine, I really enjoyed it but maybe I should just save them for weekends as I do tend to get hungrier at work. No more planned this week but will know for next week!

I think the bloating is impending totm but hopefully won't effect the result too much.

Having a scout for jobs again :( mum boss said the other day that they might look at getting a childminder when the girls start school as it's cheaper, having employed me saying they wanted someone long term to provide stability! And even if they keep me they won't be able to offer me enough hours to make it worthwhile as they now don't want housekeeping too.

Getting a few people interested already which is good and I'm in the position where I can be picky and get something really good. Def not going to wait around to be told in September I'm redundant again. If I find something in the meantime I'll be off! Such a shame as really bonding with the girls but got to look after myself too, they don't seem to realise I have bills to pay too and need to know what the plan is for sure. Hopefully will sort itself soon.

Grrrrrrrrrr how annoying, but at least you've got plenty of time to find yourself something else before September. I'm not too happy at work at the mo, but it suits me, close to home & it's easy to do. I may look for something else but not in the financial services I've been working in the FS for about 17yrs:eek:

Aww Scarlett that's awful, you do right looking after yourself, they obviously wouldn't think anything of leaving you in the lurch, but its horrible that they hired you under the pretence that they wanted you long term (I know maybe they've only just decided this but its something they should have discussed and decided before hiring anyone, as it is people's lives they're messing with) Good luck on the job hunt

Thanks to you both got some really positive messages from people looking for childcare, one who is very excited to find someone with newborn multiples experience on the cv as they have two young children and are due twins in July so that sounds really promising if the money is right! Hopefully can find something fab :)

What do you think you will do Michelle? Would be scary changing careers after all that time but would be a great challenge and its always nice to try something new. Hope you sort it soon xx

Last edited:
Well I'm not even sure I'll change jobs, it's just crap at the mo, there's so much regulation, been so many changes, & my boss is pi$$ing me off at the mo. But I've no idea what I could do, I want something simple & stress free if I do change, I'm hoping to retire in about 10 years so it doesn't even seem worth moving jobs!!!!

Back