scary

b_n_3003

Silver Member
in 3lbs time (hopefully Wednesday WI) I will have lost as much as my daughter weighs ..... how bad is that? (or good rather) she seems to weigh loads when I pick her up or carry her, how on earth did I carry that much extra weight around?

love love love CD, and it's losses
love love love this site and it's inspiration and support

It really puts it into perspective when you have something like the weight of your child as a loss.
You've done fantastically well. It's amazing how we all managed to carry around so much weight. It's no wonder people report the amount of energy that they get back.
Well done hunnie x

hey miss cheeky, ive just worked out who you are!

congratulations on the loss
isnt it weird we can carry that extra every day and just accept it but it seems alot harder when that weight is a child in arms

My youngest weighs 3'13 ( he's 6 yrs old) and i cant carry him for more than a few mins...foooook knows how that amount is shifted around daily....but thing is the weight is over all isnt it so i guess we dont feel it?

Ive lost 41 pounds almost 3 stone and cant believe thats a small child LOOOOOL

Well done you thats fab!! Its a good way of looking at it.
My boys are 2 stone 3 pounds and 2 stone 7 pounds.. and I have lost both of them and more put together!! OMG!!! I could never imagine carrying them around together..

Back