Scazman on refeed

scazman

I weighed in after a week of refeeding (due to feeling like s-hite!) and found that my weight was unchanged. I was quite happy with that. I'm also feelin much better now.

It's half term tomorrow though and the wife's birthday and a few dwinkies will be tempting especially as I'm no longer in ketosis! It'll be interesting to see how I get on if I do drink - I will avoid beer and drink shorts and/or wine as they have less calories!

Good on ya! You've done so so well that you already know that you have it in you to resist the bad 'dwinkies' lol Well done on maintainin this week -thats good isn't it?!

Just enjoy and relax -you know you can do this!!!

well done scaz :party0011::party0011::party0011:

That is good to hear how long did it take you to get out of ketosis?

I'm gonna go back on LT and lose a couple more stone. I will enjoy half term first! I'm also intrigued to see if I lose weight on maintenance! After all I've lost well over 8 stone and I'm quite content at my current weight for a week or two!!!

yeah good plan- shorts. and white wine is better than red. Also a jug of tap water on the side cant hurt, vodka/soda- no sugar nor aspartame
Hope you do well with the break, get everything back in line and then get back focussed on that goal again..... youre doing so well so far

Last edited:
Back