• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

SCHMUFFINS!

S: 16st7lb C: 12st4lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 4st3lb(25.54%)
Completely agree!

I think the strawberry is the nicest, have you found that the different flavours take different consistencies?

Cause for me banana is always squishy and chocolate very biscuity

S: 14st0lb C: 12st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 25.8 Loss: 1st12lb(13.27%)
i've only just discovered them, didnt want to be having a full shake now so i looked at that recipe thread and OH volunteered to make a shmuffin for me! i had a chocolate one - i now want to try all the others haha. can't wait for my next pack, bizarre.

i dont like strawberry usually (as in, in shake form) is it different shumuffinised? :)

S: 16st7lb C: 12st4lb G: 9st9lb BMI: 27.8 Loss: 4st3lb(25.54%)
I don't like strawberry either but I find the strawberry shmuffin the nicest.

Its werid but in the mornings I am really looking forward to my shmuffin as I have it for breakfast.

I'm just go glad I found them as was really struggling with the shakes, now the only thing I don't enjoy is the tomatoe soup so will have to do a bit of exerimenting with that one!

sorcha

Likes to change diets...
S: 14st6lb C: 13st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.47%)
oooo...might have to give them a try!:)

sorcha

Likes to change diets...
S: 14st6lb C: 13st13lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.47%)
Hi jennyonaplate.

If you go to LL forum you will see thread for
' unnofficial recipes with food packs'. Have a look. I have just made my strawberry shake into a 'muffin'. I dissolved a sweetner in the water first and then added the pack. Its surprisingly nice!!

I never did make anything with the LL packs as they worked out too expensive if things went wrong but I'm happy I have had a go with exante:)

Bobbi

Silver Member
S: 16st6lb C: 12st7lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 3st13lb(23.91%)
do you find the muffins satisfy you as much as the shakes? I am scared they wouldnt, maybe ... I will be brave.

SammyE

Silver Member
S: 15st13lb C: 15st1lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 36.2 Loss: 0st12lb(5.38%)
I dont like schmuffins but, I add half the water and heat in the microwave, it comes out thick and warm, kind texture as thick weetabix with hot milk

S: 21st9lb C: 18st6lb G: 11st6lb BMI: 44.3 Loss: 3st3lb(14.85%)
I must admit I do like the schmuffins but dont find them filling at all. I get starving about an hour after one. That said Im not in ketosis so might be less of a problem if you are.