Scooterchick's please stalk me diary

Yeah, do you know what ladies, I don't have to go just cause I'm taking a break, I'm going to carry on in here even though I'm on WW. Day 1 nearly over, I've had 21 of an allowed 33 points, wondering if I should quit at that as if I have my full allowance I could end up with a gain this week? Of course I'm not going to talk about food, I'll just update in general so my diary is a safe location for Sole Sourcers!!

Weighed myself this morning and I've lost a pound! really pleased about that, thought that I risked gaining this week as I've went back to eating (it might still happen) however it's encouraging to get a loss after the first day. So 15st 13 this morning. Goody goody gumdrops.

So...? :)

How's it all going, chick?

Diet abandoned, I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah! Wow! Congratulations!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

How pregnant? I mean, not how... How long? :D

Congratulations!!!

Scooterchick!!! congratulations...baby number 3 wooooo!!!!... cant believe it was only 3 weeks ago you decided to try :) thats amazingggg!!!! keep us updated on how youre getting on.. xx

Hello ladies! Well I've had my baby, I had a little boy by c-section on 18th Nov called Ruan Andrew weighing 7lbs 8oz. It was horrific. I had gestational diabetes (3rd pregnancy, 1st time with diabetes) and a low lying placenta which meant I had extensive blood loss requiring 4 units of tranfused blood. I went into shock, was tachycardic, on the brink of kidney failure, oh it was just horrible. Anyway, Ruan is 12 weeks old now and I've been having the time of my life, eating everything I see after being on a restrictive diabetic diet. The great thing is I'm breastfeeding so not putting on any weight, not losing either, but to hell with that. Until BANG! Wednesday night I'm speeded to hospital in sheer agony, was on my hands and knees (in my pyjamas) in A&E being sick in a basin. Turns out I've eaten my way to pancreatitis most likely caused by gallstones. So now my diet MUST change, the fun is over. No more toast and butter, chocolate biscuits, coffee, curries, you name it, I've had it. I can't do cambridge as I'm still breastfeeding and I won't deny my wee guy the foundations for a healthy life and to try and avoid the obesity trap that I find myself in. Anyone have any experience of gallstones or a suitable diet?

Ruan.jpg

Here's my wee guy cheering me up in hospital. Just got home last night xxx

Back