Scotsmist diary - from 1 jan 2010

What a wonderful post Iris, so glad you are feeling a high...gives me hope!! Your doing so well keep up the good work xx

Day 32
Nothing much to report; all going well.
I went to the gym tonight..did a good work out for around 40mins.....2.5km on the treadmill and the cross trainer, weights, etc and then did an hour of pilates in the class.

Feel knackered, but in a nice way; hopefully I sleep tonight.

Something I havent had this time around as much; the faint and dizzy feeling and cramp...I suffered terribly last time around but not this time! Strange.

My gums are starting to go down too, so all in all feel good.

I could still eat, but I wont...I am hoping that my WI on Thursday is a positive one....so that I am nearer to my goal and I can start to look forward to refeeding :)

So, all in all, a fairly good day!

Hooray!!! I'm really pleased for you Iris .... long may it continue for you xx

Thanks Jan!! it was a long time in coming... I never thought I would get to this place again :) The mind is an amazing thing - eh! I now need to start working on the refeeding and maintaining..that is where I need more work, but I am positive that I can do it, with the help of the ED course too!!

You are doing well and you look great in your photos!!!!!
skinny minny

Hey scots, just thought i would pop in and say hello from the dark side,lol
Great to hear things are good for you. I am on 2nd day now and i'm not liking the leek+pot soup- nearly as bad as LT but the 3 shakes i've tried so far are nice. Choc one not as nice as LT but worth it for the extra variety. I still am finding my way around and trying to get to know new names, that's why it's nice to have here to come back to, you lot are like a comfy pair of slippers. lol

Thanks Iris - not feeling very 'skinny' at the moment - still stuffing!

You & Tan have both commented on my photos - I'm assuming you've seen them on FB?? I haven't been able to upload them onto here for some reason .... or am I missing something? :eek: xx

Day 33

Up and down day! I am still hanging in there, but I had to go and do a small shop tonight,,,and only had a basket...this is what was staring me in the queue!! WHY DO THEY DO IT!!

Choc biccies
Terry All Gold chocs
Large pkt of M&M's/Maltesers
Kit Kats
Lots of nice bread

Why havent they got fruit or washing power!!!!! So, so annoying!

I then bought some lovely bread for my hubby and I could have eaten it, but I didnt ;-)

I just cant wait for weigh in on Thursday.

It is my birthday on Monday and realised I am at my mum's friends funeral! And well, I am sure a day of shakes will be unforgetable, but I will just have to arrange my belated birthday meal further down the line.

well done on maintaining your willpower, you are doing so well, i do hope i can stick to Lt as long as you have :)

well donr on not giving into that bread girlie!! some willpower!... sorry to hear that you have to go to a funeral..
at least its an excuse to push your dinner down the way a little..by which time you will have made it to goal!! wohoo keep it up! x

Well HUGE KUDOS to you for keeping going strong on a 'horrid' day!

Good luck for your weigh in.

****hugs**** xx

Hi Bells

I am still here and still going!! Just not been posting!

Hope you are much better now; sounded as though you were really poorly.

Take care

Hi Iris .. I was beginning to wonder if you were okay, and how you're getting on too.

Did you manage to get to your course last thursday? If so how was it?

Also I hope you manage to enjoy your birthday tomorrow despite having to go to a funeral. **hugs** xx

Back