1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

scottish newbie

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by eastybeasty, 5 July 2014 Social URL.

1. eastybeasty

eastybeasty Well-Known Member

hi everyone :)

think this will be the third time I've started on weightwatchers. first time was quite successful but I'm an all or nothing kinda gal so was running 3 times a week as well, stopped that, stopped WW and the weight went back on funnily enough. i need to work out how to lose weight and keep it off in a sensible way, never done that before but i want that to happen. I'm 32, from Scotland, live near stirling and well.....hi! :) x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. courtneysmummy

courtneysmummy Trying to lose weight

Hi
    I'm Amelia, 26 (soon 27) from Glasgow. I have started dieting again, started with slimfast about 2 months ago where I just kept failing.
    I have now started just watching what I eat, cut out all the junk food and looking to look 5 stone in total.

If you fancy a chat then let me know.
    Amelia

4. eastybeasty

hi :)

good to hear from you. To be honest I think the best approach is watching what you eat, I lost about a stone years ago over a short period using this really expensive faddy diet. Trouble was when I stopped the weight went back on so I'm following weight watchers now which I think is a healthier approach. :)

5. Georgeofthejungle

Georgeofthejungle New Member

Hey girls :)

I'm 28 in Aberdeen. Just started back at Slimming world after being off it for a year and piling all the weight back on minus 1/2 a pound I managed to keep off.... :/

I did Slim fast before but really struggled with it because I found the shakes gave me a sugar buzz and then if proper crash in the afternoon! It was horrible! Do you get that?

I heard the new WW diet is like slimming world. It's all the same theory really. Eat less bad stuff! Haha.

I just joined MM's tonight. Everytime I google stuff about diets a thread from this site comes up so thought I'd join in :)

Georgenna xx

6. eastybeasty

hey :)

should have said before, I'm near Stirling, from Fife originally. Its good to hear from other people that have got a similar goal! I've never tried slimfast, i want food not drinks! hehe