Scottish Slimmers

Mrs B

Silver Member
Anyone else here at Scottish Slimmers?

I am starting tonight after losing 5 stones on CD. Haven't been in years and it looks a bit different to what I remember (have been reading my Dad's books) but I lost three stones on it before.

Hiya. A girl on another forum lost 6st on it and prob more now. I visited website and I'm still not sure how it works. Good luck anyhow. :)

Best of luck with Scottish Slimmers.

Look at you with your own BRAND NEW forum ;)

Thank you!

DQ it seems to be similar to WW now. A bit different to when I did it last. You are allowed a number of "choices" each day depending on your weight. A choice is approx 25 calories. Then you also have a milk allowance (or other dairy), two "free" portions of fruit and a list of "free" vegetables.

I've had breakfast, lunch and tea plus a couple of snacks and I've still got 10 choices left. And some fruit to have at supper time.

All by mysee-eeefl, don wanna be all by all by myseee-ee-eeeelf anymore.

Hey Dancing how are you? Did you decide on SW or WW?

BTW the door's locked now and you can't get out, lol.

Good one. Never thought of Comfortably Numb. Mind you if I'm singing in here it's no wonder everyone else is elsewhere. SW definitely isn't easy. Good luck!

I was alone,
I was all by myself,
Noone was looking,
I was thinking of you,
oh yeah did i mention?
That i was all by myself!

Hows the scottish slimmer division of minimins coping today? What type of things do you eat? xx

Hi BG you're all so good not leaving me alone in here!

I've had Special K for brekkie, fruit salad for a snack, soup and salad for lunch and a Tesco sweet chilli chicken ready meal for tea, then I had some crackers and cheese spread at my parents.

Why are you sad?

Back