Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Scraggyanna's new one day at a time diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by scraggyanna, 11 April 2010 Social URL.

1. scraggyanna

scraggyanna Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.06%)
    Hello all,

I have been seriously off plan for way too long, and yesterday with the sun shining and everyone else wearing nice little dresses whilst i was in jeans and a top really hit home that it is time to get sorted.

So, one day at a time starting today....

Sunday 11th April

Red day:

Breakfast: Fat free greek yogurt with 2tsp honey (2 syns) and frozen fruit

Lunch: Tuna with tomatoes and cucumber and 6 wholemeal Ryvita crackerbreads (HEB) - ended up only having three as OH decided my lunch looked better than his!!

Snack: 12.5g milkybar 3.5 syns, orange

Dinner: Currently planning hunters chicken - chicken with homemade syn free BBQ sauce, bacon and 28g cheese (HEA) with salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, beetroot, mushrooms) - added some new potatoes for second HEB

Syns: 5.5

Last edited: 11 April 2010
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sarah-Jayne

Sarah-Jayne Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Looking good so far hun, dont forget to have your second HEXB and maybe a couple more syns xx

4. scraggyanna

scraggyanna Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.06%)
    Thanks- I added some potatoes with my dinner, but didn't manage the six crackerbreads as my OH ate hald of them!!

5. scraggyanna

scraggyanna Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.06%)
    Monday 12th April

Green day:

Breakfast: Fat free greek yogurt with grapes, frozen fruit and 2tsp honey (2 syns)

Snack: nectarine, kelloggs chocolate extra fibre cereal bar (HEB)

Lunch: Resisted the provided sandwiches for my half a pack of Ainsley Harriott moroccan medley couscous (1/4 syn) with cucumber, tomato and beetroot, and some grapes.

Snack: 4 brazil nuts (4 syns) and some pineapple

Dinner: Sweet potato, cauliflour, broccoli and pork escalope (HEB + 5 syns)

Syns: 11 1/4

6. scraggyanna

scraggyanna Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.06%)
    Tuesday 13th April

Red day:

Breakfast: Fat free greek yogurt with frozen fruit and 2tsp honey (2 syns)

Snacks: nectarine

Lunch: 5 wholemeal crackerbreads (HEB), 28g cheese (HEA) and cucumber and some pineapple

Snack: grapes, apple and a couple of bits of Sainsbury's GFY tikka chicken fillets (1/2 syn)

Dinner: Spaghetti bolognese made with extra lean mince with lots of veg and Colman's packet mix (2 syns), and 100g wholemeal spaghetti (HEB) and 28g cheese (HEA)

Syns:4 1/2 (although just about to investigate the number of syns in a mini magnum so may need to update!!

Did indeed eat the mini magnum, and it was niiiiiiiiiice - 8 1/2 syns, taking the day's synnage up to 13, so still within allowance.

Last edited: 14 April 2010
  7. scraggyanna

scraggyanna Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.06%)
    Wednesday 14th April

Green day:

Breakfast: FF greek yogurt with frozen fruit and 2 tsp honey (2 syns)

Snack: Alpen light bar (half my HEB unless I need it later, then I will syn this!) and a nectarine

Lunch: Half a pack of Ainsley Harriott's couscous (1/4 syn!) with tomato, cucumber and beetroot, and some pineapple.

Snack: Grapes and maybe a plastic fork - wonder what the syns would be?!

Dinner: Yesterday's spag bol but green style! Wholemeal spaghetti, mince (HEB), lots of veg, Colmans mix (2 syns) and maybe 28g cheese (HEA)

Snack: 2 squares of Milka (4 syns), orange

Syns: 8 1/4!

Last edited: 15 April 2010
  8. scraggyanna

scraggyanna Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.06%)
    Thursday 15th April

Red day:

Breakfast: FF greek yogurt with frozen fruit and 2 tsp honey (2 syns)

Lunch: 5 crackerbreads (HEB) with light Dairylea triangles (HEA), nectarine, pineapple

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Tuna, salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, beetroot, radish, pepper, mushrooms and new potatoes (HEB)

Snack: half a fondant fancy! (4 syns)

Syns: 6

9. scraggyanna

scraggyanna Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.06%)
    Friday 16th April

Red day:

Breakfast: Fat free greek yogurt with frozen fruit and 2 tsp honey (2 syns)

Snack: Nectarine, Kelloggs ectra fibre bar (HEB)

Lunch: Tuna with lots of salad - lettuce, beetroot, radish, tomato and some pineapple

Snack: Four mini eggs (3 syns)... I had some grapes in my bag and didn't even need them, but was bored on the train journey home so a bit annoyed at my lack of restraint!!

Dinner: ASDA wholemeal pitta (HEB) with bacon (fat cut off) and salad of cucumber, tomato and lettuce

Syns: 5....so far - may well have an ice cream or something in a bit because the sun is out and the evening is lovely....but I'll try to sway myself towards the orange in the fruit bowl. Well....I had the orange, and then a cookie at 4 syns, so total syns for today is 9!!

Last edited: 16 April 2010
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.