1. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice

Scrambled Egg

Discussion in 'Slim and Save - Recipes' started by healey1991, 28 April 2014 Social URL.

1. healey1991

healey1991 Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hi Everyone!

This is my 1st day on S&S
    Did it this time last year, came off it feeling amazing, then I fell back in love with wine, bread, crisps and chocolate!
    So here I am

Had the scrambled egg this morning, it wasn't toooo bad but near the end I was just literally swallowing it with water
    Can anyone recommend when I can do to make it taste a bit better?
    Luckily I think I only purchased 4/5 packs!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sammy_D

Sammy_D Member

Start Weight:
    172lb
    Current Weight:
    164lb
    Goal Weight:
    140lb
    Lost(%):
    8lb(4.65%)
    Maybe try adding some herbs like chives or chopped corriander? Or mixing in some chopped mushrooms so it's kind of like a mushroom omlette? When I don't like something I just add loads of salt, pepper and veg to cover it up!

On a side note - I don't really understand the scrambled egg packs when you can just have 2 eggs instead of a pack! What a strange product for them to introduce.

4. deepwaters5

deepwaters5 Full Member

Start Weight:
    303lb
    Current Weight:
    275lb
    Goal Weight:
    150lb
    Lost(%):
    28lb(9.24%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save Simplicity
    Those doing Simplicity can't have eggs so for them it's a great new pack. I didn't like the taste all that much of this pack and I had a bit of bacon added to mine. I do Lifestyle so not really an issue and can use other packs more.

5. patriciasmith

patriciasmith Member

Well I simply go for omelet..It's just an ideal breakfast.. just couple of bread slices and omelet..complete breakfast.. :) :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.