1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If your a First time customer with SnS sign up and save 10% with "FTC-MINIMINS"
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Scrambled Egg

Discussion in 'Slim and Save - Recipes' started by healey1991, 28 April 2014 Social URL.

1. healey1991

healey1991 Member

Hi Everyone!

This is my 1st day on S&S
    Did it this time last year, came off it feeling amazing, then I fell back in love with wine, bread, crisps and chocolate!
    So here I am

Had the scrambled egg this morning, it wasn't toooo bad but near the end I was just literally swallowing it with water
    Can anyone recommend when I can do to make it taste a bit better?
    Luckily I think I only purchased 4/5 packs!

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Sammy_D

Sammy_D Active Member

Maybe try adding some herbs like chives or chopped corriander? Or mixing in some chopped mushrooms so it's kind of like a mushroom omlette? When I don't like something I just add loads of salt, pepper and veg to cover it up!

On a side note - I don't really understand the scrambled egg packs when you can just have 2 eggs instead of a pack! What a strange product for them to introduce.

4. deepwaters5

deepwaters5 Well-Known Member

Those doing Simplicity can't have eggs so for them it's a great new pack. I didn't like the taste all that much of this pack and I had a bit of bacon added to mine. I do Lifestyle so not really an issue and can use other packs more.

5. patriciasmith

patriciasmith Member

Well I simply go for omelet..It's just an ideal breakfast.. just couple of bread slices and omelet..complete breakfast.. :) :)