Screw up my day 1 - what the heck is wrong with me?

mitten

The old me is coming back
Title says it all - Day 1 a huge success until 7.30 and my nasty urges got the better of me - what is my problem?

It is so hard. I do feel for you. I am planning on re-starting tomorrow.
You should draw a line under today, tomorrow is another day.
We can start together. X

Thanks. Are you starting tomorrow as well? Re-starting this is the hardest thing ever - the emotions and the cravings are the hardest thing. I feel like i have so far to go and instead of getting on with it am whinging and moaning.
So my lesson for tomorro is - even more water, more Headex tablets and a stronger will, i have to do this!
Have you done CD before for long?

Am re-starting tomorrow and am not looking forward to it (I know thats not the attitude to have) but am so miserable at the minute with my weight.
Only done it for about 4 weeks, lost 1 stone but then started mucking about, put the stone back on. So I decided to go back to WW but have been doing that for nearly a month and haven't lost anything, which is very frustrating as when I have done WW in the past I have always had good weightloss especially in the first few weeks.
Am worried that I have messed my body up with all the mucking around so know that I have to stick to this, this time.
Have you done CD before? If so, how did you get on?

I have a link to my diary and previous attempts in my siganture, have a look there - not very exciting reading! I just want to get throught the first week on this and then i will feel loads better. I am trying to re-read diaries of succesfull CDers and getting into the swing of it. I wasn't hungry when i ate earlier - just feelink like poo and much better physically now but mentally so so so so annoyed!
I know what you mean about WW - i lost over 2 stone with them last year, brilliant, but not so good when you have as much to loose as me and start mucking around as soon as my interest waivers. At least with CD if you stick to it results are guaranteed. We will have to kick each others butts on here tomorrow!!

I think we all are a bit weak or we wouldnt have got to the weight that we have!!! I try to have a hot drink and resist temptation, or walk away from the situ. If something is being waved under my nose, I tend to put it in the bin or freeze it. Not the most sophisticated of moves but sometimes we all get desperate lol.

Good luck with the rest of the diet :)

Re-starts are notoriously difficult(I should know)but.......it can be done,dont be too hard on yourselves tomorrows another day,grit your teeth and go for it get a week under your belts and you'll be away good luck
xx

DEFINETELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have just read your new diary and I could have written most of it myself!
It is really hard to loose weight but so easy to put it on, we can do this and will have to encourage each other as I am struggling at the minute but know that I can't carry on the way I am.
I can't get on here in the day time but will be on most evenings, it keeps my mind off eating!
Forget about today, don't get too down and we will start together tomorrow. X

Back