Scrumpers diary the revenge !!!!

mmm slight problem think my scales are dying ....will see in the morning dont want to get new battries as hey are though disk ones so may lay out for a new p[air , but then dilema if they put me heavier ....mmmm what to do !

oh well weighed in and putting 2lb down even though it read 3 twice so get a head start next week lol
its sooooo wet here today cant believe it not wanting to go out in it thats for sure
so what to eat today !!!
going to do pv
B Galette and egg half oatbran
L prawns ginger biscuit (other half oatbran ) yogurt and jelly
D chilli mince made with tomatoes and onion and mushrooms

i think you need to put 3 down scrumps well done lovey !!!!!!

After losing about six stone, I changed scales and gained 2lbs. I took about a month to accept that, and constantly knocked the 2lbs off mentally, but ended up raising my start weight by 2lbs!

This morning on my new scales, I weigh 100g more than on my "old" scales... so I shall weigh on both! haaaa! for a while!

My friends scales weigh half a stone heavy, I never go on hers anymore, it gave me such a fright

I tested mine by stepping on the ones at the local GP's surgery... I weighed roughly the same if you included the breakfast I'd eaten and the clothes/shoes I was wearing - normally get weighed in the buff :D:eek:

lol well i may buy some new ones next week see what the budget is as oh has been spending on cars and caravans the perils of living with a grease monkey!!! the is a write off but until its back on the road and either mine or that is sold moneys tight !!!!
Anyway today ive loads of jobs to do just done dyls print offs for his homework what i dont know about the ww2 inventions now !!!
next im out doin the shed (yuck sopiderland ) and cut the grass lets hope it loses me a pound !!!
Bgalette and egg
L prawns and salad
D chilli mince

another sunday another rainy day ......not alot on today
B galette and egg and a piece of bacon tut
L chicken and prawns
D probably more chicken

morning all feel bloated again oh how i had pv days anyway totm must be due soon as well so not expecting much this week ...
flipping cold here too and driving to school today the sun was right in my eyes not nice ....
right food today

B Gallette and egg
L um chicken i think as ive loads to eat
D probably chicken again

shopping tomorrow lol

you will grow feathers ;)

I agree you will turn into a chicken soon. I'm fed up fo chicken, I can seem to get it to be nice and juicy anymore, it always seems to be dry and tasteless, even when I cover it with stuff

hey scrumps i nearly put cathy ,i hate being at work coz i get confused now on ere who's diary im on lol ...

hope ur day is going well !!!!!!!!!!

casseroley type things with stock cube and H20?!

cant find a stock cube that doesnt taste too salty lol

ooh better still make your own and freeeeeeeeeeeeze :) <sorry just occured to me after posting>

[SIZE=+1] Basic Chicken Stock [/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1] [SIZE=-1] 4 lbs. bony chicken pieces (backs, necks, and wings) (brown carcass in oven for extra flavour)
3 carrots cut up
1 large onion
1 sm. cabbage, cut up
2 celery stalks with leaves chopped up
1 large tomatoe cored and chopped
8 whole black peppercorns
4 sprigs of parsley
1 bay dried leaf (or fresh)
2 tsp. salt (maybe 1/2 or omit to be dukan ultra friendly)
2 tsp. dried thyme, crushed (or fresh finely chopped)
1 clove of garlic halved
12 cups water
1 egg (optional for clarifing)

[/SIZE][/SIZE]​
[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1] In a 10 quart pot, place chicken pieces, carrot, and onion with a tbs. of olive oil. Simmer for 30 min. until well browned. Drain off fat, and then add 1/2 c. of water and scrape down browned bits.
Add cabbage,celery,tomatoes,peppercorns,parsley,bay leaf,salt,thyme,garlic, and water. Bring to boil and then simmer for at least 5 hrs.

Strain stock through a sieve, discard meat, vegetables and seasonings. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1] If You want to clarify the stock: To clarify, seperate egg, crushing the shell and reserving it. Stir together 1/4 c. cold wate, the egt white and the crushed eggshell. Add this to the stock, bring to boiling and remove from heat.

Let the stock stand for at least 5 min. Strain clarified stock through sieve.

[/SIZE][/SIZE] [SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1] If using stock right away skim of any fat with slotted spoon, or put stock in fridge to chill and then remove the fat.

You can keep the stock in fridge for 3 days or better freeze it in ice cube trays and then put in freezer bags for future use for many recipes especially when doing chicken.

Will keep in freezer for 6 months. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1][SIZE=-1] Nutrition facts: 17 calories, 1 gr.total fat, o gr. saturated fat, 0 gr. carbs. 3 gr. protien

Sorry the recipe is an american one but the idea is the same - just need to sort the measurements :)

hth x
[/SIZE][/SIZE]

fabulous recipe but what a palaver!!!! haaaaa!

I'm always finding "bits" of stock cubes... you know when you break a piece off for a dish - cos I too always find them too salty, even the fat free ones over here - and carefully wrap the remaining piece in its wrapper and/or tin foil... and then they VANISH... only to reappear with four friends when you don't need them... and of course by then you've not a clue which flavour they are!

Back